What Nationality Do You Mostly Face at the Tables?

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Half the day is brazilians and the other half russians depends on the time you play.

Bagmet

Bagmet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nationality certainly plays a role in the style of the game , each nation has developed its own temperament . Temperament of course affects the style of game no doubt , especially in the beginning and in times of recession conditions . Is not comfortable if the 9 seat from one country of 3 players or more than 50% . don't know how the other is slightly strangling me eh some . The most difficult against the Brazilians, Ukrainians, Russians and a few Canadians, a lot of them and not know what to expect)), But as written above, it all depends on the composition of the table .

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

The Germans, as it unfolds, at live tables already. The Aakkari himself has already said matter to that. They are cold, and calculating, emotions hardly affect their game.

K

karkachi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilians, Russians, Canadians and Argentines.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That all depends on where i play.

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Many Russians, Ukrainians, Brazilians, Dutch and Canadians.

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In most MTTs we see Brazilians and Russians.

Funny that someone commented that at some times we have more Russians and in other more Brazilian ... but I was surprised by the following situation:

I did for two weeks, sessions at dawn (I'm Brazilian) .... and it was impressive the amount of people of my country at dawn.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Brazilians and Russians.

When I’m waiting for a tournament to start, I sometimes look at the player’s flags. Came across two new ones last night, Kyrgyzstan and Aruba. It was not very hard to guess the general location of Kyrgyzstan but with Aruba I had no idea. After a quick google, I’m in love with the place.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What nationality do you most face at the tables?:confused:

For me is Brazilian and Russian

Last 3 years, Brazil confidently holds the lead (at PokerStars - for sure), while the level of players from this country is growing very rapidly, as evidenced by the statistics of various resources on the Internet.

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends the poker site and time you play, I personally play on pokerstars at quite random times but the majority of players I meet are Brazilians, Russians and Canadians!

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What nationality do you most face at the tables?:confused:

For me is Brazilian and Russian

I have an opinion that online tables are the most Ukrainians, Brazilians, Russians and Romanians!

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also seem to run into a large number of Russian and Brazilian players.

R

reggie_g

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazilians, Russians, Canadians in stars

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Russians ofcourse , Russians always , 24/7 Russians , did I forget to say Russians :D :)