What Music Do You Listen to While Playing?

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I like several kinds of music ... and when I play poker I'm not one to listen to a lot of music ... however, from time to time I listen to Regeton ... or romantic music ...!

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I usually like listening to heavy metal but it's way too distracting playing poker, either blues or some old school rock

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made myself a compilation of specially poker music. mostly calm and small rhythm. she is not aggressive. I found in Yandex search and downloaded myself for the album

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of style but mostly electronics like psytrance
..🤸*♀️🍄🍳🍾

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I listen to everything. From classical music to powwow music to pop to country to rock and roll to heavy metal. It tells me how to bet. The rock and roll likes the boozers way, The country likes to go down with the queen. The classical and powwow like respect.

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try and listen to only my favorite playlist. I sometimes find that listening to unfamiliar music can be a bit of a distraction.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
classic rocks good for long grinds, trance and other chill beat music is my go to as well for grinding tables. Just depends on the mood I am feeling at the time. Only thing I can't grind with is country and jazz...that's a no-go lol.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Any music, but at a low volume, do not distract me from playing.

B

beavis22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i just started watching streamers on twitch...they usually have good music going...i have been playing for many years,and when i watch someone else play it still helps my game

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I like to hear electronic music while playing it relaxes me a lot and I think it helps me to play better

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i run my numbers, i find i have less success when i listen to music, i think i am subconsciously thinking about the tunes more than the poker.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen slow and chill music which helps me to focus on my game.

leandrette

leandrette

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
music of movies .....the interstellar and gladiator attract good letters :)

C

Coreydh001

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Music at tables

I don’t feel like I can’t concentrate when I got ear buds in my ears and can’t stand slowing game down cause you can’t hear the dealer

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have bad experience with listening music while playing. But I prefer to listen Rolling Stones songs.

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on my mood. Sometimes easy listening, classic rock, pop, I like many different kinds of music!!

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like classical music or relaxing music to keep me calm have a tendency to influence the environment then consider me a very important song for my game to be more concentrated possible

| I also like a lot of water and fruit for food during periods of long tournaments

:jd4:mateuspoker

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listen To Music

I don't listen to music while playing. I do watch TV while playing. I like to watch movies and shows, while trying to focus on winning at poker, go figure right. That's probably why I can only play 2 tables at once.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends, sometimes I like a more relaxing song, sometimes a more agitated one.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a classic, trance is better not to think about nothing but the game)):cool: