What are the most legendary poker hands?

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That Antonious hand running 4 times was so sick

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about the Chan vs. Seidel hand from the '89 wsop? Two legends of the game, and it wound up being turned into a movie.

TopJimmy99

TopJimmy99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man that Scotty Nguyen hand was nuts. It's so hard to trap people like that when you know you've got the nuts.

P

pol_92121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion the legendary poker hand is the poker vs royal flush at wsop!! What do you think when you have poker and the oppo have royal flush?! probably omg...

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion the legendary poker hand is the poker vs royal flush at wsop!! What do you think when you have poker and the oppo have royal flush?! probably omg...

What???????

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Spanish, 4 of a Kind is called, a "Poker" or sometimes spelled "Poquer".

Elie_Yammine

Elie_Yammine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Farha's AA to Gold's KK in high-stakes poker!what a blood feud :p!

Salty Mouse

Salty Mouse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was another hand at last year's WSOP main event, can't remember who was in it, but somebody went all-in, one guy had him dominated after the flop (I think with trips), on the turn the other guy got full house, and on the river the first guy got an even bigger full house.

The swings in the hand were amazing. Wish I could remember who it was to find it.

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its the one with the famous seen where Chan realises Seidel is bluffing if he reaches for his Oreo cookies but dosent eat them.

Dude, you got the scene all wrong.

Jeremy Chan is eating Oreos when Ben Affleck comes up to the table and Chan bluffs him and Chan asks "Did I have it?" and Ben Affleck says "I do not recall such informations".

TopJimmy99

TopJimmy99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, you got the scene all wrong.

Jeremy Chan is eating Oreos when Ben Affleck comes up to the table and Chan bluffs him and Chan asks "Did I have it?" and Ben Affleck says "I do not recall such informations".

No,

It was Jackie Chan and he said 'Did I haves it?'and Ben was eating Pecan Sandies.... and Jackie had it.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands