poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most important thing is practice, the more you play, the more experience you gain, and of course analyzing the game, watch a training video of good streamers, read a few books, or watch videos how they play professionals, and in modern times you will succeed, the main thing is self-belief, even if you are unlucky hahahaha

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
I don't think you put the question in the right place :), is there a professional here ?! I do not think so :)
it was aimed for ordinary persons to hear their opinions as in a community we help each other better understand, there is knowledge in reasoning

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Good points @messats - well done (y)

I would add that having a good bankroll management is really important too...

Good luck all at the tables $$$

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What are the most important steps in becoming a professional poker player?
I would say that they are the steps you take to get to your computer.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
- study continuously
- be patient and disciplined in the game

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To be a professional you need to make sure you play withing your bankroll. You must be willing to move down when needed and only up when you can afford it.

You also need to realize that being a professional is a business and you need to treat it as one. Just because you have a big win does not meant you can go from a small time pro to a major one.

To be a profesional you need to relize the game is forever changing. You must always continue to work on your game or the game could pass you by and you lose all you money, To pros always work on the games.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neverending learning and being able to assimilate to your tables, and rethink your game. Also big amount of money to do the proper bankroll management and a very valid time.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It seems to me that the main thing is to improve psychology, stress resistance. Because downswings can last for several months and the main thing here is not to lose the entire bankroll.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
treat it like a business, not a hobby