What Makes You Nervous Most (Poker)

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't want to sound mean, but some of these situations people are nervous about are pretty funny. A lot of you are getting nervous/scared over such little things shouldn't be nervous about.

Why are you nervous about coinflips?

I think the only legit one is if you lose connection when you have a big hand, but unless you lose connection constantly, is that something to really be afraid of? Completely unfortunate if you lose connection when you have AA facing a raise/jam preflop, but to make you nervous...I don't know.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fff

I get on nerves when players spent time in order to be in the money.Specially when 40 people is remaining at cc tournaments .

T

Tsar4i

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when to a flash one card isn't enough=))))

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knowing that I may have been detected as a bluffer...

M

mabeyta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LAG to the direct left of me. Good Grief!

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to get 73off 4 times after another, then AA allin and a call from a brasilian PPL who showes a4 and makes the straight! i lost in last 2 month on pokerstars 47 allin hand in MTT from 5,50 to 11$ only against player from southamerika, and till the turn i was the winner,then unbeleaveble mooves from the dealer.--it makes me wonder.........after the promotions with neymar and ronaldo......former was russion ppl strong, but.......

S

seanbee01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get quite nervous close to the final table for some reason, just bubbled the final table so many times its haunting me :D :D

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate it when a player is constantly going all-in is annoying me

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When im not concentrated and make had moves.thats making me to be angry.

J

joshua360

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most Nervous

Well, when I play live poker, I'm most nervous when I first sit down at a table. I stay nervous until I win a hand or two. When I'm playing online, I get nervous in two situations. Any all in when the other player has me covered or when I'm low on chips and the bubble is only one or two spots aways.