What Makes You Nervous Most (Poker)

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have the second or third nuts and I have multiple callers on each street in a huge pottt

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have pocket J-Q and make a big raise then someone calls it and you spend the next few minutes trying to figure out if they have trips 2

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
losing internet connection during a bubble, great hand, or final table

Yeah , this irritates me very very much , this makes me absolutely angry :(

Another thing is when my KK AA get cracked at cash games , especially when I don't play my A game , generally at cash games I get a lot more nervous than at the tournaments/sngs when I lose some good spots to win more $$ and I fail .

I really hate when my KK get cracked in tournamnt by Arag all in , but when my cowboys confront pocket Aces, I am reeeaally mad :mad: .

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When people aren't furious at me... I must be playing wrong. ;)

Mini1380

Mini1380

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What makes me nervous is when I have trips but they have a straight and flush draw!

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most upsetting own mistakes when emotions make rash and shortsighted actions that lead to the loss in a very short period of time. One wrong hand and everything.((

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As it is today. having a stack of more than 30,000 with the blinds at 500\1000 and with AK in the pocket, managed to lose 77 pocket, couldn't throw, and after the turn, responded to the all in opponent(((. Endurance and patience are the main components of success))))

Shparhalo

Shparhalo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you got 95,5% chance to win on the turn, but river card bring you lose.:mad::mad:

Teodora Agardi

Teodora Agardi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I go All In with AA then another calls with particular cards (2,3... etc) and they win... that is driving me crazy 😂 I hate lucky b@st@rds 😂

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am getting extremly stressed when I lose money. Then, no matter what I get dealt and no matter what appears on table, I get extreme anxiety/stress.

This is why I switched to play tournaments recently - those are far less stressful.
Nothing compares to feeling when you win a good chunk of cash in cash game tables, but I have come to conclusion that tournaments simply are far less stressful and thats a strong argument to me to rely less on ca$h games.

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting near the bubble makes me nervouse.

Samsonate

Samsonate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting near the bubble and pfai (near the bubble i try to avoid ai's)

smpolak

smpolak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play with my gut feelings. I know my had range. But sometimes I can have a gut feeling that I am not going or am going to win a certain pot. I am most nervous when my gut says fold and I raise All In. Knowing that if I am called that I will likely lose my stack.

13Galo1971

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
to lose with the best post-flop game

F

fabrik97

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all-ins preflop in each hand are annoying and even more when you go with AA and lose in the end

P

PanceParty

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get most nervous when I pull a flush (two in the pocket) and then four of that suit hit the board.