orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Unstable internet connection with a monster hand. And yes, it has happened.

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you apply proper bankroll management you shouldn't really have anything to get nervous about. Unless you're new to the game maybe.

Having said that I do tend to close my eyes after having a top pair all-in called by a coin-flip hand.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I raise before the flop with a premium card a, then the flop does not have any pair. After the flop, it is unclear what to do next for the enemy calls.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm most nervous when before the flop 2 Ace and after it zero and lose.
Im nerving sometimes when I havent played poker for a long time.First time I am not so confident and play my bad game.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait for the river card when I m all in with a good hand vs a donk player with some card.

L

lucid_Dreamzzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The most nerve wracking thing for me is when I'm playing outside of my bankroll limits. Then every hand is an anxious hand. Either that or when I'm in the very late stages of a tournament, at that point I just want to win and again every hand becomes an anxious hand, but I try not to let that stop me from winning. I try my best to just play the way I would if there was no money on the line, only pride. :smile:

L

lucid_Dreamzzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im nerving sometimes when I havent played poker for a long time.First time I am not so confident and play my bad game.

When I haven't played in a long time that's when I have the most confidence, because when I do finally sit down to play I'm playing for fun!!

Marlongamer7

Marlongamer7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost everything in poker makes me nervous.
But when I see that I'm not being profitable anymore, getting out of my comfort zone is what makes me more nervous.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its make crazy when i loose my mind after playing around 7 or 8 hours when you make more errors on cruicial desicions , tilting almost every time, i have no control when i starting loosing, i have stop button when i start loosing after 8 hours work, making the stupid mistakes again and again and i hate this kind of situation in poker!

I

Ioscu Ion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello my friends))
Thank you for your posts.
With respect Ion))

P

Pinokio_385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most anoying is when I lose wifi signal!

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very nervous when I moved the fish. When a weak player is bad playing takes your chips.

M

mstefanos666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am 90 percent in front on flop and suddenly turn and river make the donk (who had nothing and went all-in) win!!!

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I get angry with my cards and wrong decisions. Particularly irritating are the silly moves with a weaker hand. It's a shame when the internet signal and technical malfunctions on the site are lost.

R

Roccoa3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every single all in shortstacked. I even root for them not to call when I have Kings...

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Definitely the worst feeling is when I have a read on someone, I play GTO and the board saves him the last minute. Hitting the 1 or 2 outters and lost a lot of valuable stack or even my tournament life. Very annoying but that's poker I suppose. We can't eliminate the statistic factor from the game!

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-2 outter bad beats always can tilt me ..but I hate also when you have someone understroyable at the table..when 1 person always wins :)

I

Ioscu Ion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friends))
Thank you all for the posts in my topic))
Good luck to everyone at the tables))