INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Possibly, but if the rivals are recreational, it could encourage me to Call, having information from the others is important.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If to say honestly, me difficulty to do fold with AK practically in any situation, for except, possibly, at the beginning tournament and on the bubble...

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I had to learn to fold hands like AKs, AKo, TT, JJ, QQ, KK or even AA pf...But sometimes it save your life...Especialy when u play Satellites for Tickets, there is nothing more important to win the ticket, it doesnt matter how much chips u have, its the only aim to win a ticket ;)

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I'm on the bubble and villain has a bigger stack than mine

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
If I open and several call and if I connect an A or K and it's a low board I'm almost always dead, I prefer not to invest again against several, another situation is if I open and there are two rocks, one hits the third and the other hits the fourth I prefer to fold since one of them has it but if I'm short I go inside with my AK against one or two deeps since they're going to want to rob me with worse hands

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think AK is not good hand to trust. I usually play not too offensive that hand however on early stage of tournament i like to play all in pre flop.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think I ever retired with AK before the flop, they're premium hands and it's difficult for me to retire. But it also looks good because they are hands that can be removed at certain times in tournaments.

Folding in Poker