What is the main thing in poker?

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know this. You don't know poker!

Learning how not to lose but to win. that being said. the point of poker is to win money lots of it. Knowing the cards. luck on your games as always have fun. Happy Valentine's day or national single awareness day

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most important thing for me is to give my best game at the tables, I try to study hard to develop strategies that can serve, then the others are already the results of your good poker decisions. It is important to be focused and also not to think how much money you are getting, that can go wrong, only what you have studied applies.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to have fun and enjoy yourself while you win or lose. It's a game so that's the main thing to remember.

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience and Bankroll Management

So many have said it already, "Patience and bankroll Management"

To many saying the same thing to be wrong. :idea:

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to have fun and enjoy yourself while you win or lose. It's a game so that's the main thing to remember.

I fully agree!

Poker is a game and games are suppose to be fun. If you aren't having fun, reevaluate what you're playing, how much for, when you are playing, etc. Poker can be stressful at times but enjoy yourself. No one can win every time. Learn from your losses.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Challenging entertainment! That could be profitable,, or not..

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In terms of having large scale success in poker, it is learning to win the battle in your own mind. You will eventually run worse than you ever thought was possible.

95%+ of people crack, go on tilt etc. You gotta ask yourself if you are strong enough to be in that 5% and give yourself a chance at real success in this game.

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most main things i think it's unlucky opponents

dopustim

dopustim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing in poker is a card.Without them not to play poker.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel that the most important thing in poker is patience, choosing the correct time to push your chips.

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to believe it was 100% patience but now reading slot of post, bank management is an important factor, well if you want to make money off this.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To get to the prize places in tournaments, it is advisable to get to the final table.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience, Conentrations, Bankroll management

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management, intelligence, desire and willingness to learn, ability to control your emotions, patience, for me are the most important things in poker.
Without these principles I find it difficult for someone to be a winner.:icon_thum

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing in poker is to maintain a clear bankroll management. Then no downswings and badbits will be terrible

luckyou

luckyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Separate a bankroll from your liferoll (savings, earnings). If you intend to be a serious player, don't dip into your bankroll to fund your liferoll. Exercise solid bankroll management and don't player higher stakes than you have the money for.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knowing the game left right and center. Then you can start getting better and faster with your thinking. Some things everybody who is begginer at the game should learn about are positions at the table and lets say ranges. There are also other important things but ranges are among the most important ones. Get familiar with those.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I love poker and for me the game is important first and foremost, to replay, to deceive more opponents, in second place, of course, a cash prize, as without this, gives the game more adrenaline

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably it depends on "main thing for winning at poker long-term" or for winning "the game of poker?"

If long-term, then things like bankroll management, determination and table selection.

If how to win "the game of poker" then my answer is understanding the context and a great part of this is understanding people. Poker is a people game and understanding when someone is tilted, sandbagging, desperate or whatever other emotions is a huge advantage to you if you can decipher this information.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Improve. I recently established personal development as one of the pillars of my life, and i think that poker "fits" on it very well. Thats my motivation.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the All CardsChat Community! First of all I wanted to write Poker Skill, secondly patience, next psychological stability, and etc... But suddenly and spontaneously I thought, and stopped... Because in Poker, I think, as in the Life, the all are very important every moment! The main is to be in the right place at the right time!;):cool::)