MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, patience always comes first. I have repeatedly found that patience in this game is rewarding. So if I do not have the patience and I realize it, I just stop playing.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think that the most important thing in poker is how you manage your money. If you are not careful about this, especially if you are at the beginning of this game, you will have a bad opinion about poker. For beginners, my advice is not to throw money but to study the game first

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make money... this is the most important thing in poker.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the most important thing in poker is learning to play it successfully, because everyone loves to win.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main thing for me to be an entertainment facility. And if you spend much time to play it, you can turn it into real money.
Poker made me to learn more about myself. And I'm thankful for it.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is to learn first and then start my bankroll, you got to be a student first and the a teacher. Good luck all.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't lose concentration...It's hard after many hours of playing...

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
stay focused all the time, your game is not affected by any circumstances, cool head at all times:evil::evil::evil::evil:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was more building blocks. Little things here in there built the foundation to fine tune the game. Sites like this one was a huge asset for learning.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have a good time, study, probabilities, get lucky, make some money and be very patient to achieve your goals no matter what. All at the same time, during each game :)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate..I will choose 2....patience and a good bankroll management.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that the most important is patience while gathering experience and knowledge and also patience while playing.

Danjwarburton

Danjwarburton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Value

Getting it, and keeping it!

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider patience, telepathy and sportsmanship to be the most important aspects of poker. :)

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Understanding the theory.

Everyone has an image at the table. Their image is their range of hands as a function of their stack size, position, sequence of bets, personality, play-style, pot size.

All of these properties characterize the state, all the information necessary to make optimal decision making.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best thing in poker is : Bankroll management, dont tilt and have patience..

If you have good skill in poker with that 3 advices you are gonna be fine

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing is strategy. That is all that can separate us from the losing player. We can develop strategy through experience and through training based on knowledge passed on from others who came before.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Knowing when to fold a good hand in a tough situation. I believe this is what starts to make players take the leap to be able to last in tourneys and make money.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck... the second luck.. third... luck

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Discipline. Discipline with bankroll, with studies and to apply the concepts well.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many beginners ask the question: what is the main thing in poker? There is no one exact answer, since each player has his own concepts in the game, it is important for someone to enjoy and adrenaline, and for you what is most important in poker

For me, the most important thing in poker is patience, sometimes I miss it very much

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you mean why people play poker - it is different for everybody. Some like the fun, other run for the money and third group are pure gamblers. For me it is hobby so i like the fun and the few dollars that i get sometimes are nice addition.

If you mean what is most important to be successful - well for me at least these two are essential:
1. Discipline and devotion so that you constantly learn and improve your game.
2. Bankroll management so that you do not get bankrupt.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can confidently say that the most important thing in poker is discipline.