slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What made me a better poker player, is playing one tabel at the time

2 years ago i played 4 to 5 tabels every time when one tournament was running good i called every hand on the other tabels like 8 9 off , etc, Now when i play one tabel i stay more focused , and if time needs to go faster be cause most of the time i get bad hands i lisen to music,worked for me so far!

R

Retina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the things that led to an improvement in my game were:
1) Knowing when to fold them. Chasing draws and playing weak aces in the wrong place led me to lose my first couple of rolls.
2) BRM. My limit is 2% of my bankroll in any one game. Learning not to go broke is an important lesson to learn.
3) Investing in a HUD. I see contradictory advice above but, for me, I find that with the amount of players you will face online, the stats are invaluable.

P

przemek9422

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hard work, analysis, analysis, analysis!

crazyangel88

crazyangel88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to watch videos whit pro players. change your game . play agresive . No tight . Tight is wrong . if you play tight whit same players to one table players know your game and when you hit big hands players dont call you . is hard to win tournaments if you play tight sofwer dont give AA KK every hand . Good Luck

M

MyQueensKing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CARDSCHAT

Truthfully speaking I have only been playing online for two months now. I place 3rd in a freeroll for new depositors at Americas Cardroom. Just reading post and looking at the info here at cardschat has improved my game thus far. Will continue to use this page and would greatly appreciate all the help I can get at building my own bankroll so that i too can profit at something I enjoy. Not doing the usual GRIND everyday would be SWEET. Thanks for the help fellas. CM

Last edited:
TheCol

TheCol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker online for at least 6 to 7 years now and what really made my poker play get better is figuring out why I was losing in so many tournaments and losing a bunch of money. It was mainly card selection. I started figuring out when I look at my stats for how many hands I lost compaired to winning hands, it kind of just clicked that I was playing way to loose. So I started changing my playable hands to tighter. It made a whole lot of difference when I started folding KJ Q10 and so on. I did have to fold alot more but made it either in the money or just outside the money in some big tournaments. But my bankroll went from $200 to $13000 in about 3 or 4 months. It was like a dream come true when winning 50k and 30k tournaments and finishing in the top 10 in alot more tournaments. But my work took me away from poker for a few years and now im really just trying to get my game back. I would love to start winning again like a was a few years back. It takes alot of patience to really get your game going to a winning run. Hopefuully I will be wining soem big tournaments again.

TakinOver

TakinOver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never said i was a winning player.... :deal: One minute i can be then i get slammed!!!