kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At the heart of a successful poker game is the ability to think strategically and make informed decisions under pressure...

rsparente

rsparente

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That's the main reason I play, once have heard this now it's my perfect excuse.

Scientists analyzed statistical data and found that due to self-control, experienced players are more likely to complete complex business negotiations (by 87%). They are also a third more likely to get a management position.
It seems real to me, and I see it in my professional life, near any big event I'm still conscious and hardly ever nervous.

A

aleks361

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
And you act correctly in such situations. I wish you good luck and patience.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Observing patterns,patience,self discipline,mood management,mathematics.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
everything that poker provides and develops our patience and discipline gives us a lot of opportunities in life and becoming a leader in life or business requires the same discipline and patience in any business, so poker players at a good level are great guys in life who achieve great success

A

aleks361

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I wish you all good luck and patience

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Poker develops strategic thinking, emotional control, risk assessment, and resilience. It hones decision-making skills, patience, and the ability to read others, fostering a nuanced understanding of probability and psychology.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Scientists analyzed statistical data and found that due to self-control, experienced players are more likely to complete complex business negotiations (by 87%). They are also a third more likely to get a management position.
Poker definitely develops such qualities as patience, discipline, self-control and concentration. But these qualities can be developed only in those players who really play poker, not bingo.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
If you're a winning poker player you've developed your mind to be patience, mentally tough and have decent self control and very little tilt. Poker helps the mind with thinking, reasoning, patience, discipline, concentration and thinking logically. All traits of being a good business manager. Plus likely other small traits one doesn't typically think about. For example I don't play much live poker but have worked on my live game so I have little to no tells. I've also worked my live game and mind to look for tells, red a table/room or situation quickly. This has helped me greatly in the business world and everyday life when it comes to reading people and situations.

EDIT: In my opinion pretty much any good and successful business manager/owner if he wanted could become a good winning play if he choose to and took it serious and studied. He likely already has the 3-4 main keys to winning long term(bankroll management, mental toughness/tilt control and patience). You need all those+ to be successful at business. All he needs is to learn some basic poker+exploits for his player pool and he'd crush micro/low stakes.

Cheers!!!

G

gzchbbf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think poker develop the main control of your life money. Your bankroll administration teach you how control your money in your life.
Poker also helps you in disipline and self control.
That is a good game for improve life skills.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I know one that is working for me right ...life is simple we are the ones who complicated her ...with the plays we try to do at the tables :)))

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Patience and wait for the right moment to play everything.

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Patience, patience and patience. Killer instinct also.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the principal is patience, because patience is essential to poker, even if it's playing one tournament or to grind slowly through the stakes.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think all above others said just I would add like other things developpe the memory and maybe at some you can control your anger

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta have patience but also be prepared and ready for opportunity

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Reading people, patience, discipline. Also to focus on a goal and relentlessly try to achieve it.