What leads to mistakes in poker ?

NinjaHand

NinjaHand

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, bad luck is the biggest cause. When you get beat in a cooler, having a ridiculously strong hand but losing anyways, it's just not about skill at that point.
Luck is still a huge aspect of poker hand by hand, so I would say for strong players, bad beats and the tilt they bring are the biggest problem.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations very well good luck at the tables.
I played good the first DotA platform Garena and there friends were constantly discussing poker as they play where etc I was not paying attention and I had everything exactly but years later I remembered what was the name of the platform where they played went downloaded and here I am=)

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I think it's when you just have a break in your concentration or you let a bad beat affect you personally. Just try to clear your head before continuing and if you lose a hand, don't go into the trap of playing looser, tighten a little.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon friend ! Truth agent does not realize has several things that take our attention in poker.
I played good the first DotA platform Garena and there friends were constantly discussing poker as they play where etc I was not paying attention and I had everything exactly but years later I remembered what was the name of the platform where they played went downloaded and here I am=)

a good and correct game of opponents, fatigue, incorrectly chosen limit or tournament, video viewing, including !!!

Good afternoon ! I've lost good tournaments due to have played a super wrong hand there was angry threw all my chips off :(
Personally, I think it's when you just have a break in your concentration or you let a bad beat affect you personally. Just try to clear your head before continuing and if you lose a hand, don't go into the trap of playing looser, tighten a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fastjob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always back to the emotional factor, the worst decisions are how much you lose or win a big pot.:ciao:

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sticking to my rule of playing patiently. Sometimes i get impatient and play dumb hands just bc i have been sitting out to long bc i haven't gotten good cards.

A

aj43615

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take a bad beat and get tilted...need to have more self-control