Chips
I change all the time my stratégie

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m a bit hasty player. I don’t have enough patience. Sometimes I just get nervous when I lose, I want to win, but I don’t get it .. I have to smoke ... but when I win, I’m so happy, I never win until the end .. I think there are boters in poker rooms

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say for sure, it all depends on the situation.A little bit of everything

TheSeaWizard

TheSeaWizard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More often than not, I tend to be a TAG (Tight Aggressive Player).

I will usually wait for the premium pocket pairs (AA to 10-10) but I would be more careful with JJ and 10-10 out of position.

Other times, I will play loose or maybe even loose-aggressive but only when I'm on the button or cutoff.

FearNoRiver

FearNoRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what kind of player are you

do you mean as in level or type aggressive/passive i need more info on what you mean to better answer your ?

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im almost tight and a little overly aggressive.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Im aggressive In the beginning and I like to stack fast, after I adapt according to the table

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never categorized myself in any category, it depends on the table and the players at the table. and what I play. (Mostly tourneys)

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I try to be all of the poker types listed depending on the table I have. I try to change styles on when I feel I can get an advantage. Most of the time I'm a LAG online. In live poker I tend to be Tight Aggressive Player.

F

Freerollpass

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely tight aggressive. Maybe even a bit nitty

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'm number 1- The Tight-Aggressive (TAG). But for better playing you should change your play style. It depends on with what kind of players you play at the one table.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer tactics The Loose Aggressive/Passive, but it all depends on the players with whom I play, on their game.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A good poker player must have all this taken together and can use it at any given moment.Az seek precisely to that.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 The Tight-Aggressive (TAG)

because tight is right :)

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends on the tournament and on the mood, I play sometimes aggressive and sometimes passive

Flatran

Flatran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most of the time im N°1 TAG but it depends on the situation , i can easily turn into loose agresive/pasive

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
1 The Tight-Aggressive (TAG)
2 The Loose-Aggressive (LAG)
3 The Loose Aggressive/Passive
4 None

I certainly choose the first option

The Tight-Aggressive (TAG)

but I'm interested in learning the other options too.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loose and aggressive most of the time, but tight aggressive depending on the table.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a very cowardly and passive player, for me it’s scary to raise such hands, which they call rubbish, even small pairs, which I don’t like to play.

S

spadeit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on tournament type also. Early in freerolls, when I get bored I can get pretty superagressive/loose. I scare the living crap out of a table, get a couple of suckouts on the river, and if it works, then I ride my large stack as far as I can and play smart. If not I don't time commit since it's generally not worth the time investment even if you win it, except if you feel you need the practice. Although personally, I don't consider freerolls to be much practice anyway, even late.