What Kind of People Make the Best Poker Players?

A

amine duc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that a player who plays strong hands and who is very aggressive,and how is love this game of caurse

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it really depends on the person. great question though.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And I think that the best players are serious who weigh their every step and who are developing their strategies and their plots on the game

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that a good player must master all the skills of poker in order to achieve good victories and be in profit!

J

Jrockwwe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1 it's simple all kinds You Just need to know what your doing have a little gut and be lucky @WweJrock

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best players are patient players, I have no patience, so I constantly lose!

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe it varies from how much a person devotes himself to learning and how much he takes poker seriously, and how his profile does not influence the game's ability.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A successful poker player at high stakes is different from being a success at low stakes. Everyone has a comfort zone and like an apex predator a good poker player will use every facet of their skill to take down big game. The good ones also won't be satisfied with second place.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just lost my last bit of money in a tournament and got knocked out by someone who got extremely lucky on their last few hands, extremely lucky. ..wow. what kind of players make the best poker players? I wish that I was the lucky one in the last tournament.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unusually socially intelligent and perceptive. Great memory. Disciplined.

Z

ZARGA123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A rational patient old eexperience players who wins most of the pots he entered in is the best player!

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Vince Lombardi

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again A3 suited and the flop comes with two of my suit with an A....oh boy! Bang! Taken out by trip 9s...lol ...'That's poker', got to love it! :damnmate:

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think these are the people who know how to perfectly control themselves, their emotions, and also that knowledge of psychology is of no small importance, and of course luck, and as without it, in my opinion these are the best players.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ignoring all the obvious answers in this thread the biggest difference between a successful high stakes pro and just a regular grinder is really just a disregard for the value of a dollar.

When you can let that go, you’ll step up a bit

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best poker player is patient, not nervous can play aggressively and bluff, the most important feels and reads his rivals

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is the game of patience. The best poker players are the people, who can control themselves and don,t make silly mistakes in different situations.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Patient, lucky, skillful and calculating are just some of the traits that a player needs in order to take their game to the next level.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best thing is the discipline and keep watching video and review your hands, I think online and live poker is changing and there is a lot of variance

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I guess, there are three main factors :
1. Discipline.
2. Patience.
3. Desire to learn.
If you have all three you will be a successful player.
Good luck.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that a very self-confident person can be the best poker player

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we can all be able to play poker but if there is discipline patience and aggressiveness we can get very far

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good players are careful and bold at the same time, and most importantly, they are disciplined!

sergiohardt

sergiohardt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had made a post similar to what u described but only adding in the online mode, exist a game pattern of the players and also has as to unmask a player who is only aggressive on the flop when we have a strong hand made. now live, I agree with everything you said

now what I think best of poker. well, I believe they have a very good emotional stability, because if you go to see their games, the faces show what he has, and the best players know how to hide this very well, so nobody notices this
Online = Introvert, open minded, attentive and smart. He knows when to bluff, when to sit tight, when to fold and who are his opponents, he knows how to use software and psychology very well.

Offline = Extrovert, liar, very friendly, smart, attentive and experienced. He knows how to make a good survey and he knows how to analyse people by their jokes, words, attitude, smiles. A charismatic person

Last edited: