what is the importance of poker in your day to day, and in your life?

rehktega

rehktega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker in my day to day, it only appears at night because I'm working during the day, the importance of it in my life, it's already helped me pay some bills and got me out of the choke is essential in my life😉

StomatologT

StomatologT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker in my day to day, it only appears at night because I'm working during the day, the importance of it in my life, it's already helped me pay some bills and got me out of the choke is essential in my life😉
In my life poker is a hobby, nothing more, a couple of times I made $500 withdrawals, but it's like a little bonus for the time spent. Since the main job will always feed and is more reliable than poker, of course. :eek:

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I work shifts, but I actually play poker 4-5 days a week. For me, poker is fun that I enjoy. I hope that someday I will be able to achieve good results and make poker my main profession.

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Very. . Don't really relax or unwind till I play.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's a game that teaches patience, among other things. Time to have some fun playing is that sometimes we need more we do the best for our life lol:cool::D:D:D

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker for me is like a sphere of entertainment and pastime, with the opportunity to earn some money.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do look forward to my daily poker games for sure, but in saying that I do not play if I am travelling or out of town, so the overall importance is obviously a little habit forming for me.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pleasant hobby that occasionally brings in a few $, would miss it if it went away but, there be many things to do.
CC would leave a much bigger hole if it were to go away. :eek: I don't confuse the internet with real life, but there are members of the CC community I know would be every bit as interesting & enjoyable in real life as they are on CC. Still holding out hope to meet some of them in Vegas or elsewhere someday. :)
icon14.gif

Last edited:
A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For me its a game but i like it and give me some cash and in the night its my first thing i will do.....i'm not on tv show on the night just sometime i listen movie with my cell and poker game or tournament.....poker its. Part of my life and my girlfriend and kids reapect that...

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my life poker is a hobby and nothing else, so far I have not won anything but I hope that day will come I will bring at least something, in any case I wish everyone to enjoy poker

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker doesn't really matter to me in my life. I can stop playing poker at any time. But then I will be left without a supplement to my salary.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have a very stressful job, unfortunately, and when I get home the only thing that still relaxes me is poker:)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
A daily competition, recreation.
I usually play 1-2 freerolls, sometimes cash or SNGs.
After a long day, I relax a bit with poker.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker in my day to day, it only appears at night because I'm working during the day, the importance of it in my life, it's already helped me pay some bills and got me out of the choke is essential i
There was a time in my life I paid all my bills and raised my family with poker winnings. It was probably the most stressful time of my life, though I've never been a stressful person. But I don't care to go back to that feast or famine lifestyle. Currently, my favorite games are triple up SNGs and I'm a consistent winner, winning on the average two wins for every three losses, sometimes more. Counting vigorish, that's about a $25 profit, 10% for every $250 invested in $50 games. Some would say I have enough of a stake to play in bigger games, about 300 times my current buy in, but I'm very conservative and I've learned my profit margins drop to as much as 1% to 3% in the bigger games so I'm actually making more in the $50 games than in the $100 or $200 games. Right now, it's all fun, and I'd like to keep it that way.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker in my life is a hobby, part of life but not the most important part of it.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I share the same idea. It helps me cover expenses.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a hobby. It is very good for fun, for adrenaline. Reliable work is needed to make a reliable income.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I have a nice and good paid job so poker is a hobby for me.
OC when i play poker i want to win big to get some extra money to spent :)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, poker is an interesting activity that helps me earn some money.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is the most important thing in my life. Thanks to it, I realized that bluffing and mirror-thinking are all around

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The poker im my live ain't main job, yet... i play when i have time - still improving my skills (a lot of work to do at poker)...

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
playing poker i earn money to buy food and survive, so poker is my means of survival

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It teaches self-discipline and is an interesting logic game to decipher your opponents.