What have you bought with your poker winnings?

S

StackingZChipz209

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$$$$

Got myself a Laptop MacBook Air
bought a lawnmower which lasted 2 months and is headed to the shop lol bad investment.
A popup shade tent which we took to the Lake and the winds was o blowin crazy ripped canopy good investment bad location lol.
3 fishing poles ,tackle box and a trip with the wifey to Carmel Ca .
:jd4:

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What have I bought with my winnings. Well to tell the truth I have barely won enough to buy a ticket on a free lunch. Still waiting for the motherload to come my way.

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a interesting question hehe but to be honest my winnings haven't been that much in my country I have bought mostly food for home and candy hehe at the top of my head I bough a 30$ blender :D and of cour most of it thanks to Cardschat :D !

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't bought anything just trying to build my bankroll up from 0... which im at 75$ playing free rolls and 50c tourneys

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Candy n gum,,, :ciao:

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing. Still minus. Already put 40 dollars and lost them all. Now active play freeroll and promo from cc and stars. Earn 20 dollar and now still have 10 dollar and keep trying to build bankroll from freerollp

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

Unfortunately, I didn’t have a real big prize from which I could buy a car or an apartment. I’d rather spend it on clothes or put it back and keep playing.

Szyilard

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hi. I was never able to withdraw money, because when I am close, I lose everything ....

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I traveled a lot, bought several items for personal use and remodeled my house.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello forum members!What is the most expensive purchase you've made since winning poker?As for me, I pleasured myself with a new phone, laptop, TV and made repairs in the apartment .By the way, I earned this money won thanks to CardsChat.Thanks CC:elefant:
With the money from Poker I have made repairs to the house, I have bought a computer, medicine, food, well, it is my main source of income.:cool:

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I usually buy movies to watch with my wife. The last couple years of Christmas day's presents were bought with poker winning, so I usually don't make a big cash out till the end of the year. But I make small trades throughout the year for the movies.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My only buy from poker profit is a game chair! I can considered as an investment! LOL!

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of things, but those are approx. 50 eur purchases. So no big deals here. Logitech mouse, RAM for my CPU and stuff like that. I haven't bought anything of BIG importance from poker.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bought, somehow, a watch, a couple of things, food, and left myself not much for later :) :) :)

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have bought more buy-ins, fast food after live games, paid off credit cards and even paid my way for a trip.

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice hand

After yesterday's distribution, you can buy a new phone:cool:

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 53
F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With my small winnings from a year of play, I have bought two inexpensive woodworking machines. Since then I have been a luthier, I have been making drum drums. Then I did not play any more poker, in this quarantine 10 years have passed and I have started again from 0

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far i have no Winnings in Poker, but hope so in the future to buy anything I want.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello forum members!What is the most expensive purchase you've made since winning poker?As for me, I pleasured myself with a new phone, laptop, TV and made repairs in the apartment .By the way, I earned this money won thanks to CardsChat.Thanks CC:elefant:
Most expensive purchase a few years back with poker winnings was a one year old car and I was the second buyer of it for 8000 euro,
That car went on a value depreciation downswing year after year though be lucky to get 3000 euro for it if sold it now dents and all.:laugh:

UM3SH

UM3SH

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still chasing for the big win but I manage to win si that I can clear my credit card dues:)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally clothes, tennis, I always say that I am going to buy a new pc and I never do, I think that will be my next purchase with the poker winnings, and one day a house winning a big tournament:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most expensive purchase a few years back with poker winnings was a one year old car and I was the second buyer of it for 8000 euro,
That car went on a value depreciation downswing year after year though be lucky to get 3000 euro for it if sold it now dents and all.:laugh:
Good! I, too, would not give up any car, but first i need to get the right and win money, although the latter is not so easy to do:rolleyes::)

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I put them in the bank, didnt keep them seperate from other moneys.

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't won anything yet