What have you bought with your poker winnings?

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly just invested my winnings, or spent it on experiences since I travel a lot. I am not really into flashy watches, cars etc lol

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I immediately spend it all on sports betting.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Invested in more training courses.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still in battle to be able to profit from poker. Step by Step.
nothing bought so far

Deadrabbit

Deadrabbit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the things this should be fun

I've been playing poker my entire life just about... In the beginning it was Pocket change in seven card stud family and Friends games...
Before the poker boom I got serious and during the poker boom I got nuts with it...
Micro gaming in the beginning,
Big scores for like 300 400 and 1200 I started cashing monthly and leaving the rakeback... A couple times when I had winners tilt blew all of the rakeback down to a buck and some change, swore they were cheating me, 😂 said I'll never deposit again play that buck and a half to well over a grand in two weeks...
Things I bought was books on poker. Bought gifts for the wife and kids... Upgraded the computer...
Bought a truck started a small business buying and selling antiques collectible Gold silver and diamonds started liquidating estates... Went from liquidating poker tables to liquidating estates..
Business name was White Giant LLC 😂
I used to love playing poker and people would ask me my name I'd tell them white Giant with prop bet that I could prove it was my legal name... Whip the business credit card out...
It's a no that's your business name....
Nah I'm the white Giant and my business is liquidations and right now I'm here to liquidate this table 😂..
I really did become a beast at 1/2 and 1/3 played up and down the East Coast and my hometown Richmond Virginia...
Made 20K my first year playing brick and mortar....
Biggest score was Atlantic City during the wsop circuit in March made 4k in less than a week...
I came home with a little under a grand...
Drugs and hookers and hotels... Always a real mess, I had a serious substance abuse problem... Needless to say I lost everything, business and the wife and her kids was a readymade family....
Since then I had cancer was hooked pretty bad on fentanyl...
I've been clean for almost a year, didn't really have the bread playing WSOP to get my fix, built the bankroll to 100 billion... Sold 20$ Chip packs and would chip dump I got an account with my poker winnings and now I'm back to micro gaming to build back a bankroll all for Charity this time... Plan to use all my winnings to open up free substance abuse program called the YahYaw House. A nonprofit organization specializing in transforming lost souls into pioneers of a new world (not New world order:eek:)...
Planning on it to being a converted farmhouse on a farm...
So far so good had a big downswing but I recovered nicely...
Thanks to Blackrain79 you should check him out if you was trying to micro game to build a bankroll he is the go-to guy.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it
Cheers

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

so far i haven't bought anything else i hope next year i will earn enough to buy a car

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Jay R

Jay R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I knocked freeroll account up to $150. I tried to cash out & they said I needed to double my money. Another poker scam.
I promptly bet on sports and lost it all.
I now have freeroll account back up to $50 one one site $25 on another. I think if I try to cash out they’ll make me jump through hoops, provide DNA or make up another scam excuse why I can’t cash out. So I play for fun. If I ever win say $500 or $1,000 I’ll go at it again to cash out, but I’m not holding my breath with these scammers.

H

happiicake

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are so lucky, I'm happy for ya.

Never withdrawn from a site before, never won enough for it to feel like it was worth it :/

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always celebrate my last night in Vegas at WSOP (for about 12 years now) with a decent sushi experience like Kabuto or similar omakase experience typically with sake pairings. I put the rest in my poker bankroll for playing higher stakes or giving gifts.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bought a used car and I still have it running, great

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing yet but I can't wait to get my first withdraw

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
paid for my son's tuition fee, which is awesome

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never bought anything with poker winnings, if I do buy anything, it will probably just be a hud or solver or something.

hunterws

hunterws

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe, without an occasional treat, I'd have to question why I play poker.
Saw a knife I wanted (boker usb otf plus), so withdrew $60 and bought it.
I'll never be able to pay rent with winnings, as they come & go, but, buying a treat or having a nice dinner should be a reward for the hours we sit and play.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
From On-line winnings, nothing! I have never won more than a Hundred Dollars in any one game so it goes straight into my Bankroll, the only time I withdraw is when the site begins to bore me or they change something I don't like, so I close my account and it all goes to my Bank account.
Live games however are a different story, although I have never spent winnings on myself, my Wife usually gets it one way or another, which is great for her, and also gives me a quite life, I sometimes spend it on Hotel bills when I treat myself to a Poker weekend, but that only rein-forces my belief that Poker should be self sustaining and pay for itself.
If you have to use your credit/debit card to pay for such things then Poker could become a problem, and you begin to use money you should not be using.
That is why I believe I am playing responsibly, playing a game I enjoy, and having a lot of FREE! Fun.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I paid as bills from my card and it turned out that there was nothing left for me

L

La reytor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pay rent to market a basic computer and a 50 "television and there sometimes a few beers

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to go for Holiday. Have a few nice trips around Europe.