vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Reinvested money in something globally depending on the amount.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as soon as I win I will write what I gave

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would buy back my wife's childhood property.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'll give my wife a trip to the sea! And I'll help my mom with the money, and what will be left back in poker)

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My wife really wants a summer house. So if I win a sufficient amount, I will immediately buy one.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Imagine that you won a very large amount in a tournament, you have a loved one, a girl, a guy, a mother, a grandfather, it doesn’t matter! What would you like to give this person?
I would like to give my mother that she could buy her medicine for her Alzheimer’s disease .

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More chips for a wosp tournament or in any case a ticket to participate in this event hahaha

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
i would give a house and a car to mom and dad to a girl, but I would give a diamond ring with a large carat, of course, I would buy myself the most expensive car in my country or in the world if there was a lot of money, wish me luck that this would happen and the sooner the better I really hope and wait for my words to God's ears
Imagine that you won a very large amount in a tournament, you have a loved one, a girl, a guy, a mother, a grandfather, it doesn’t matter! What would you like to give this person?

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll just give you some of the money that the bi man bought what he wants. It would be more right that way.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to give all my relatives 1000$

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A vacation on an exotic island... if the profit is very high then I buy the island!:))

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Havana Alfajor!