What gift would you give?

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine that you won a very large amount in a tournament, you have a loved one, a girl, a guy, a mother, a grandfather, it doesn’t matter! What would you like to give this person?

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Responsibility and Generosity

Should I ever win a big money tourney
I will, first of all, give 10% to my church and/or a favorite charity
(theTithe)

then I would buy my great-grandson a nice car

and help out some of my wife's needier family members

TC

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
would give gifts and help the next

I would give a gift to the whole family because it was a way to make someone happy and if it was a larger amount it would help
people who were needed

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imagine that you won a very large amount in a tournament, you have a loved one, a girl, a guy, a mother, a grandfather, it doesn’t matter! What would you like to give this person?

The best gifts are the meaningful ones; the ones with an inside joke, or a story behind it - something which comes from the heart :)

With this being said, having a larger budget is nice (like after winning a big poker tournament), but it isn't required. What gift I decide to give will greatly depend on who I'm giving it to and what gift I think they would want :)

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would give a trip on a cruise ship.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The best gift one can give is cash. Maybe tie a ribbon around it, if I feel like it.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First you need to know what the person to whom we are going to buy a gift needs. Not every gift is worth giving.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I particularly would help my family first, giving them a better life and ridding them of difficulties!

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend

I would give her something that she likes, my niece likes books, for example.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best gift can give is cash. :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are many options. But I think that for a loved one, the best gift will always be time spent together.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There are a lot of options to please your loved ones. If this is a daughter or son, then he would definitely arrange some kind of children's show, or attractions. If the wife, then they definitely went on a trip, if the parents, then a very necessary thing for the house, which is so necessary, and which is very expensive to buy.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I would give each of them a deck of cards so they could learn to play poker.:D

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would give each of them a deck of cards so they could learn to play poker.:D
Lol I assume you could also make this gift without any wins ;)

I would gift my father a new kitchen because his need a renovation for quite some time now and I'd pay off some debts of my mother-in-law.

Finally I'd invite them all to a nice vacation.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would go with my mother on a longer vacation, she deserves it :)and I would do my best to make her very happy :)

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning a good tournament would give my family a spacious house and help my dad a lot.
and help my closest family and friends as much as possible

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I would give my mother a bigger house, since the one she has lived in is very small and she always wanted to have a garden:D

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the amount I won....but if it is large enough, I'd pay off my sister's debt, my father's debt, and my debt.

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on what bankroll won, if a big car for mom. In general, any gift or gifts to mom.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would buy an apartment for my son. This year he is 20 years old, and an apartment would be the best gift for him. But unfortunately without winning the tournament, it will be very difficult to do. :(

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi

If the amount I won exceeds $ 300,000, I will buy a good car for my father and mother and an iphone 13 for my brothers and invite my friends to celebrate;)

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I'm not sure what big is but let's say 100k I'd take a trip with them play some live tournaments a couple days and enjoy the rest of then doing amazing things. If it was like a million maybe some jewelry or even then a trip. I wouldn't be on a gifting spree. I'm sure I'm down a couple hundred k in my gambling career. "Not poker" poker I'm up in live tournaments and online, definitely minus in the cash game. Now if I won the world series of poker main for 8 9 mill then I'd be gifting alot more

leoniq888

leoniq888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, as clichéd as it sounds, the best gift is cash. And it doesn't matter to whom you give it to your wife, mother, or friend. Let them buy whatever they want themselves.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a new car is a great gift )

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I will give them the gift of knowledge, all I have learn to be successful.:deal: