What effects your X Game?

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything has its time and its time .. if we dedicate much of a particular thing in any aspect of life has consequences for physical and mental exhaustion .. so you have to find the balance, trying to do everything in the time you are willing head and right concentration. any excess is not good

sam1chips

sam1chips

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My big thing (for online sessions anyways) is when I decide to load it up and play, and I know I can only play for like 20-30 minutes. Then i normally end up trying to force something, and usually end up getting stacked

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My big thing (for online sessions anyways) is when I decide to load it up and play, and I know I can only play for like 20-30 minutes. Then i normally end up trying to force something, and usually end up getting stacked

Only being able to play for such a short session would certainly impact your game if you are trying to "force something". You could easily sit down to a cash table and be there easily 30 minutes before any decent cards or situations arrise to see $$ gains, which would seem obviously if you are only playing such short sessions that you would obv like to end them with a boost to your BR.

However its even more difficult to look at the game in the long run when you are getting in small volume from such short sessions, and perhaps it would be better to wait until you could sit and play for a longer sessions so that you are not trying to "force action", because doing so you would likely be playing less than optimal starting hands and strategy.

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your right you need to set aside a decent amount of time for your session i would say at least 4 hours.

D

dominoXXL

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play your A game u need to have time, to be relaxed and nothing to make you lose concentration. Dont speak on the phone, dont surf other sites, just stay at the table, analyze it and let ur A game make its way.

chory1414

chory1414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is good what you say, it's good to have a set B also because sometimes it is better to mix a little game with regard to the obstacles, it is better to play focused, ie slept and eaten well, and not play with the pressure to win, just have fun and try to improve your game

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to play my A game i have to be in the zone were i play like god, making the right play and getting rather lucky in some situations lol :) but i often get distracted by my tv as i always have it on while i play :( i cant help it, its like i cant go without having it on because it would just seem to quite then lol :)............

Top 10 Games