What Does Poker Mean to You?

651crusher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me is intense boredom followed by spurts of excitement stress and anxiety

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Means fun a jump out of my daily routine so 1 or 2 times where I can forget everything

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, this Study, study on their own, others' mistakes, to be able to survive the ups and downs, to learn how to handle the resources, when you have a lot of them or if you have them to zero, how to live in these moments, and build a strategy for the future, I would called it micromodel everyday life, with each Handy, what are you learned something learned, and every day in life, you try not to stand still, and move forward, and only forward, no matter what, recessions fall calm , you learn every day something, you fill your life with new knowledge and apply them in everything you're working on your character, try to remove the bad qualities; good, on the contrary - to develop.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is one of the sports that I like to play. No more, no less.

Rinat Akhmadullin

Rinat Akhmadullin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my hobby, my favorite game, I like to play poker, it's adrenaline for me 😎

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, this Study, study on their own, others' mistakes, to be able to survive the ups and downs, to learn how to handle the resources, when you have a lot of them or if you have them to zero, how to live in these moments, and build a strategy for the future, I would called it micromodel everyday life, with each Handy, what are you learned something learned, and every day in life, you try not to stand still, and move forward, and only forward, no matter what, recessions fall calm , you learn every day something, you fill your life with new knowledge and apply them in everything you're working on your character, try to remove the bad qualities; good, on the contrary - to develop.
this is the longest sentence i have read in this thread.

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker reminds me of drugs. On the one hand - enjoy, on the other hand, there is the danger to become dependent )

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me is a hobby, an activity that can bring a nice cash bonus.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is my oportunity to get money and work at same time when I don´t have another work. Poker is my funny time to relaxed.

7drewski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
#poker is my favorite thing, I want to be a pro one day, I play almost everyday for years now. We host tournament's and go to other couples house's to play. It's s big part of mine and my wife's lifestyle. ...Love it!

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is nice hobby, game and oportunity to win some money))