What do you think of female poker players?

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is hilarious. I think it's a joke...or else it came from a 14 year old.
I think many of them are hot. But they have a lot of money so you cant just get them like other b*tches if you have nice car or something... that sucks when you have to be charming instead. At least for those who are not.

it can be intimidating for any poker player to make the transition from online to live poker, but I don't think there is anything inherently MORE intimidating about being a female. In fact, in some ways it is almost more welcoming. As eluded to above many males love to be seated next to a female and they'll often be kinder to us than any random male opponent.

Also, while you'll encounter assholes just as often as a male player, when you're a female there is sometimes a sense of duty among the other decent people at the table to "protect" the woman from the asshole, where if you were a man being picked on they would just let you squirm. I've had this happen a few times where I can think of where some guy was getting out of line and I didn't even have to do anything about it...the other "gentlemen" at the table took care of it.

mostly it will be the same or slightly easier for a female at the table.

We get more than our fair share of attention and respect, IMO.

yes, there are some players who want to "outplay the girl" but I think those are outweighed by the players who give us way too much credit for always having strong hands. And as long as you know WHO is trying to outplay you and WHO is giving you too much credit you can adjust quite easily.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol there are so many women with avatar and all that but actually when playing against a woman have more care they just know how to play with good hands

Jull30

Jull30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that a woman in poker is very sexy :)... but in general very careful and sober in the game ...

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't think that's there a difference. Women who study the game and don't allow other players (men or women) to get into their head, should be just as good or better than other players. Gender shouldn't be a factor in skill level.

sandund

sandund

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great and very natural thing. Long gone are the days of poker being reserved only for tough guys. ;)

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know one thing. and that is that I love to see a woman, even a poker table.
Nice women ..ofcourse