what do you think of celebrities playing poker? like neymar, ronaldo fenomeno, cr7, .

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it's a great marketing tool for different sites for those who incorporate them. Celebrities or not they are all the same when playing poker as the saying goes "the more the merrier"

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider such options simple mutually beneficial cooperation. Poker rooms through the promotion of famous people can attract the attention of potential poker fans. VIP-persons also obviously receive various bonuses from poker rooms. Everything is logical, everything is fine.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm just a fan of the phenomenon and I enjoyed watching him play poker, the greatest number 9 of all time in my opinion 😉
Since poker is a people game, why couldn't they play it?

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think celebrities don't have much time to play poker and if they play at the tables it's just advertising.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they might be playing it when they have some free time. Poker is like any other game and they might throw a game with friends or just to gamble.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Everyone has a hobby, and if their hobby is playing poker, then please let them play. And for poker rooms, this is a nice bonus in the form of players. I'm not against celebrities playing poker, it's even nice to be, even online, at the same table with a celebrity, and it's even nicer to knock her out of the game)))

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is entertaining watching big names doing it. I doubt they will ever care to study any GTO or such. Maybe when they get old and try to stay somewhat relevant.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I am watching poker for entertainment, don't mind the celebrity. When watching for learning. I don't like having celebrity that aren't good players.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Why not, they're just people too, why can't they play?
It’s also good for poker rooms because a big name always entices players as well.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
I'm just a fan of the phenomenon and I enjoyed watching him play poker, the greatest number 9 of all time in my opinion 😉

celebs playing poker,, remember poker is also a fun game some persons like the trill of the gamble, for some poker is a way to express them selves, fun, a job, it varies from player to player

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Celebrity money spends too!!!! Any 2 cards can win so even a celebrity stands a chance even if it's a small 1!!!! But if they wanna give me their money I'll take it!!!!!:D:D

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

It is good for poker. Some of them are very good. It promotes the game, and as could be seen on the live stream game, where 6 Utubers that didn't know poker, beat the pants off of Phil Helmuth.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are famous people who have reached a high level in their profession. Some of them show good results in poker as well. This is a great advertisement for beginners, something like "look, everyone can win" :)

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They do it for fun, they don't need the money, they have a lot of money.