What do you prefer, play poker online or live?

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There is no doubt that playing an online poker game is considerably faster and more enjoyable compared to live poker. You're sure to experience the same appeal and satisfaction playing poker online as you would with a live game, maybe even better. But I think they are two very different things, just for convenience I like online poker, but live poker is a very satisfying experience. I hope one day poker play some important tournament!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no doubt that playing an online poker game is considerably faster and more enjoyable compared to live poker. You're sure to experience the same appeal and satisfaction playing poker online as you would with a live game, maybe even better. But I think they are two very different things, just for convenience I like online poker, but live poker is a very satisfying experience. I hope one day poker play some important tournament!
I have never played live poker but hope to try it someday. In my opinion, this is a very useful experience. Of course, online poker is much faster and you can play at many tables at the same time, but in live poker you see all your opponents and their emotions, which helps you make the right decisions)

Zrariii

Zrariii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
I wish there were more 'freerolls' in live poker hehehe I prefer live poker, way more, but online is much faster and easier to organize.
I also have IT background, so I know there is no such thing as randomness. wink ^^
still, I much do enjoy and appreciate online poker too.
just not as enjoyable to watch others. live cams do help in friendly games.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rather online, more technical!

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like to play both, live and online. Both have their good and bad sides, I think.

In online poker, you have to observe your opponent very well and assess him by his style of play.
In live poker you can learn to assess your opponent based on reactions and gestures and facial expressions
You have to decide what suits you better :)

nauffrage

nauffrage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like the 2 poker online the easiest you have no distractions when playing so hard to get distracted live the SA gets complicated you can see people there is more noise more people so less focused on the game the catch is that you can see in people's eyes or faces if they're bluffing or not the only thing entertaining is more complicated past bluffing equals everyone live or online The rules remain the same

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Playing live is for sure better XD
But for growing your skills I think online poker is better

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, both have their advantages... I prefer online for conveniance, but live is amazing for the expirience and meet with friends!

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played live poker, I hope one day I get the chance. But I really like online, because you can play several tables, something you can't do live.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely prefer to play live poker, for me is so much more fun. I also prefer live poker because I can read my opponents better than in online. The good part of online poker is that we can play several tables at the same time.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer online poker as I am not available for poker events. But if I had the time available and the possibility to attend the poker events I would love to.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play online. Poker is a great game, both online and live, but for now the online option is more convenient and comfortable for me. Playing live takes longer than playing online.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Had a good result in the CC tonight. Good players.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Online, without a doubt, live poker brings enormous difficulties, while online brings a world of possibilities, both for games and tools.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Both at the same time I even think that live hands are exciting when you win a good hand and the more experienced players realize that you are not a mere beginner!!

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing at the same time is the best. Especially when the live players are getting on your nerves by their "knowledge" of the game.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is better to play online in my opinion, because it allows you to play more tables at the same time, it is also more comfortable to play from home

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only been playing online since the very beginning and it works for me. Especially since I haven't played live yet. I'm not even keen on trying to play live.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I prefer the online version

Paligyerek

Paligyerek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker might be rigged, I prefer playing it live, but you can't play in multiple tables live:cool:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, choosing live poker is much better if you are new to poker, it's better to play online poker because you will learn a lot of online poker is already chosen by middle-level players or regular players will always choose live poker

Organize a Home Poker Game