What Do You Love About Poker?

newelis74

newelis74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The adrenaline rush of reaching the final stages of a great tournament is priceless

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, I like to get into the top hand and give my opponent good bets on the turn and river.:D

D

davies_r7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what I love about poker is its plays and the strategies that can be used to win.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First I love the people that play poker, I love the fans of pro poker players! There like NASCAR fans! So the people involved first. Then i like the art of the game the bluffs, the skill. yes even the suck outs Iv had a few in my favor! I like live poker more than online but online is good to!

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The challenge of improving and seeing results improve and also being able to win money from home.

Tournaments are my favorite as there is nothing like winning thousands of dollars in a day and having fun at the same time! :D

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love everything about poker, the more time I spend on the pc I always see the best side that is, I learn more with each defeat or with each victory, even though I am not the best yet but I would like to achieve it, I hate bad beats because they ruin my game

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love everything about poker, the more time I spend on the pc I always see the best side that is, I learn more with each defeat or with each victory, even though I am not the best yet but I would like to achieve it, I hate bad beats because they ruin my game
Bad beats are a mess...but as Annie Duke says she loves bad beats, without bad beats, Poker would not be a profitable game ./ the fish that wins over you with a bad beat sets the way for millions of others to take the chance against skilled players, and it’s where skilled players come ahead in the end. Bad beats are actually a blessing in disguise, and I do truly believe that.

So I love bad beats, bad beats give me the option to use my skills to make money :)

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the mental psychological strategy that surrounds this hobby. Live should be more interesting, I only know online poker. The skill of the art of playing poker! Also when the pulsations rise, you have to develop control, a nice challenge.

Health

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like the mental stimulation, the competition and winning more than losing

W

wilberth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I love about poker is the analysis that is done about the game, in addition to controlling emotions and how to make correct decisions in each situation. It gives you great happiness when you win and show that you progress in the game.

W

wilberth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With AA or KK I open preplop, or if there was already a player opening before my turn then I reraise. It is important to do this to prevent trash or speculative hands from entering the game and thus arrive with a better chance of winning in the postflop game. In the event that you are in early position and receive AA or KK you should still raise, since you should not expect them to do the work for you, otherwise you could see a flop with many players and that would reduce the chances of winning.

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love probabilities, the strategies and the different approach that everyone has on this game.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adrenaline versatility is not being 100% sure what is going to happen will always surprise you The last letter So he because every day all day is always a surprise

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, I like adrenaline, because you are never completely sure that you won! Thinking and logic are also developing very well here!

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's about tactics, feelings, competition... love the game ����

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I am a math and stats guy. Poker is a game that involves both. A big challenge for me that I absolutely love.

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Living it at poker is what I like the most, the adrenaline, mistrust and the millions of thoughts that come to you before passing the bubble haha ​​after the friends I met playing I have it and we are always connected

theheeb1984

theheeb1984

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will say I have such a love/(I won’t say hate)...but /dislike for poker. It is truly a game that can make you the happiest person.. or rather have the most enjoyable feeling of endorphins..to outright complete anger lol ..Luckily I learned how to control that anger and brush it off..it wasn’t easy..took a lot or hands and a lot of books(one that helped me greatly but I am not here to name drop etc for this thread as I am not a book promoter)...but what drives you back, and has a special place in your heart for the game?

It might just be my personality but I love complex games that do not have a set end. I mean yes tournaments have an end and cash games can also have an end due to time, but truthfully this game never ends and each person playing brings a new challenge. I like traveling the road, not the end destination (except flying, I hate that part including the airports). Poker is an endless highway with many steep climbs and faster drop offs with many potholes along the way. You never know where you will be when you take a break but you know you are going the right direction when you start up again.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What I like is that I can have fun and become a millionaire while doing it, very few things can offer you both.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, I like to be undulating, unpredictable, but if you make the right decision at the right time for a long time, you can even win a tournament. By the right decision, I not only mean that you are playing right because I have already had the part that I also had wrong decisions at some point, but I still needed them to be the first in that tournament.
That's why poker is beautiful. :)