What do you Listen to while you play Poker?

fishinchipz

fishinchipz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep

I jumped on the post to say the same. Huckin filarious, brotha! All I hear is "here comes the rat".

A

ardass

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when i listen heavy metal or hard rock music, im too much lose:) i listen slow music or Teoman's albums(Turkish people know him) :)

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with any luck at all.......I'll be listening to something other than my wife complaining about how I'm always playing poker :rolleyes:

seriously though....could be anything from blues to folk....blugrass...classical....jam band rock.......

B

blackknite123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i play poker i listen to mostly rap and r&b but i can feel you on the trance/techno choice. i use that sometimes when i havent heard that for a long time but dont use it on a regular basis.

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting that so many people listen to Rounders Radio. I hadn't heard of it. Listened for a bit, and they had some decent music, but then Puddle of Mudd came on, and I had to turn it off before my PC speakers committed suicide.

L

Lolita

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a radiostation in Belgium that broadcasts the Festivals in whole belgium so that's what I've been listening to. You can do so as well if you go to it's site "Stubru" and it's in belgium, that's extention .be

I like RounderRadio as well. They're fun to listen to!

gotalljax

gotalljax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully the sweet sound of chips being pushed across the felt as they are added to my stack...otherwise, ditto on the screams.

:D

When I do listen to music - I prefer some G-love as I drink my cold beverages...

A

apovieira

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play watching TV, usually soap operas.

B

bulletsaa123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i listen to a wide variety of music while playing poker. usually when im being patient waitng for premium hands i will listen to country or some slow rnb/hip hop songs. on the other hand, when i am playing the aggressor role, i put on some bone thugs n harmony.

mirmidwnas

mirmidwnas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when am on fire... and having a super game... I like to listen to Trance/Techno music... to keep that energy going...

if things are going ok, kind of chill and slow... then I listen to some 80s music...

I'm costantly tuned on a greek radio station named RSO that keeps playing 80"s songs.I'm listening Enola Gay right this very moment....:D

bolda3

bolda3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally agree. I am a techno fan, so I usually start out with some techno, then switch to pop. When I'm on fire, I go to some full energy music, and when I lose a big pot, I usually stop the music to reflect, make sure I don't tilt, get my head on straight, then try to get the energy going again.

canesin

canesin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also a techno fan.. but also usualy listen to the railbird radio .. some nice music is played there.. :D

catzeyez

catzeyez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
normally it tends to be the tv, the kids arguing, and the hubby yelling at someone that got lucky with an insane hand that should of folded that did not

G

gomango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First off Coldplay 24hrs aday that would drive me crazy even though I have Xand Y on windows media player. Along with Delbert McClinton, Eagles, Jackson Browne and the list goes on. But what is realy good is when I put a live concert on DVD. With such Bands as Stevie Ray Vaughan, Texas Tornados, and ZZ Top. Can you tell I'm a Texan. A hey , hey ,hey. LOL