what do you keep motivated to play poker?

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
motivation is never an issue, I either wanna play or I don't. If I don't want to play, and force myself too then I lose almost every time. With anything that involved making money you gotta love to do it, or you will end up losing. It's as simple as that.

JOKE on YOU

JOKE on YOU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What keeps me motivated is the fact that you get to meet different people from all over the world but we speak the same language, poker that is, different styles of different minds ,playing mind games to keep every one on their toes , plus the fact that I want to get everything I lost learning the game

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually just the occasional win and the hope of obtaining some cash will keep me going.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want to become a better poker player.It's striving to be better at the game and ultimately get to a place where I'm winning more than I'm losing is my motivation. That, and then the fact that I just love the game.

Chito

Chito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never had this problem honestly. I just genuine enjoy the game I guess.

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's very hard to be poker professionals and to live on it. Play because it's fun, then the successes will come.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The competition is probably the biggest thing that motivates me to continue. But the intellectual and psychological elements of the game draw me in as well. Poker constantly tests my discipline, level-headedness, and a myriad of other qualities that I think are important to have in day to day life.

I also at this point make my livelihood from playing, teaching, and vlogging about poker, so that's a solid motivation too. But even without making money, there's a purity of enjoyment that I still get from playing - I think I'll always be a poker player.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My motivation is to be one day at the final table of a tournament relevance

F

fantireoss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I just enjoy playing the game

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play because it is a relaxing game at some point.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only motivation for me in poker is earning money and preferably not losing.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I really like poker, although I play only 5 months.
I enjoy the game and when I have free time, I always try to play and improve my skills. The best motivation for me is my results that are getting better every day.

Artishell

Artishell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many things motivate you to play poker. But, whatever it is, the main thing for me is the possibility of winning significant funds from small investments.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe the number one motivation for most people to play poker is the fact that poker gives you the opportunity to win some extra money only by doing an enjoyable thing named "playing poker".:p;)

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play.My main motivation is money.Because of the money poker is exciting

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the best motivator to play poker corny and simple is money. And who would not say that it is money that attracts new players and keeps the old in this industry. And units can afford to play for fun.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I am just a recreational player my motivation and loves card game and poker for me and the best of them.

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just like poker,I dont need motuvation to play poker.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I'm trying to become a better player!
:icon_joke

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I do not usually need motivation to play, I just go in and that's it, what matters is winning and winning, maybe that's my motivation.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just love the game. I enjoy playing online as a way to chill, so I usually have Ozzyman & Mozza's show on while I'm playing, lately. Which is exactly what I'm doing right now.

It's a way to recharge for me, but I don't have much time to do it. So basically if I have time on a Saturday, I sit down and try to make some bankrolls grow