What do you hate in poker at preflop?

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It drives me crazy when your playing early on in a tournament and your opponents are shoving every Ax and broadway hand they get.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can’t stand or understand why they do it either but in level 1 players jam all in. Most likely only winning the blinds. Even if you do have a monster hand is all you want is the 30 chips off the blinds. Incredibly frustrating when they do this and I have a decent hand but do not wanna flip for 100-1000 bigs. Rather play skillfully then rely on bingo luck.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blind all-in shoves early in tournaments. Like, what is your range? I can't tell if you want me to knock you out or if you're holding aces.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I will start, give me your best
I hate when I finally get AAs at bb and I get free walk

Yes, this is one of the more annoying things and it happened to be just the other day, even more annoyingly I was on a really active table where people had been playing a lot of pots.

I also find it annoying when someone is running crazy hot. Playing a tournament the other day, an opponent had a VPIP of 80+ and just seemed to win every hand. I'm not talking about playing 8 out of the first 10 hands and then blowing off his stack, I'm talking about being in the money and this guy has just run like a God all night, playing all sorts of hands and never seeming to hit less than 2 pair.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's right the situation with your AA is quite unlucky, but I definitely hate it when I get aces and lose the flip of course with KK :)

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like poker in all its forms

S

SILA89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
KK vs AA 3bet / 4bet and hand is going to all in and his VPIP is around 50% how you can believe him ....

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it in poker when I get dealt aces and a wood flop falls

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I hate when I have AA in UTG1, I make a little raise and they all fold:confused::confused:

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably like everyone else: lack of prospects to collect at least some kind of combination.