What do you hate in poker at preflop?

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm dealt pocket aces on the button and I raise it to 2BB and instant fold by SB and BB. I mean gosh I'm trying to grow the pot a little bit. So annoying

D

DavPerz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the 3-bet, 4-bet, 5-bet situations pre-flop. It's like come on man, I know you're the best endowed!

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have a pocket pair of KK in a tournament for money, you go 3BB and the opponent re-raises 4BB in response, and you realize that they probably have a pocket pair of AA, but you can't fold.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have a pocket pair of KK in a tournament for money, you go 3BB and the opponent re-raises 4BB in response, and you realize that they probably have a pocket pair of AA, but you can't fold.
This. The situations where you have a strong hand but you just can't fold it.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was watching poker on TV, two people went all-in and the third person had AK, and he dropped them, when the hand ended this player says that he dropped AK, everyone at the table looked at him in surprise, and one says, if you dropped AK on the preflop, what are you going to play with ?

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like situation when after my huge raise opponents call with small stack when it is no reason to do it for them, but creating multipot. It is finishing very bad

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hero raises. with QQ/KK, Villain1 3-bets and Villain2 4-bet jams all in. Sick spot to call but also a sick spot to fold. Being first to act as well, can't know what villain1 will do.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what i hate preflop is when i choose to fold a trash hand and the dealer gives me the max play on the flop.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it when there is a player who will call any preflop action from any player with any hand, then I get dealt a premium pair, raise, and he insta-folds.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst preflop game situation that can happen to you is that you have a hand like AK Suiteds and you enter the pot with a strong OR and another player 3Bet you and I make the decision to go all in and the opponent calls me and shows me AA ouch is the worst!

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what i hate preflop is when i choose to fold a trash hand and the dealer gives me the max play on the flop.

But how often is that the case ? Folding trash and the flop showing you a flush or straigth with your folding hands is under one percent.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend an hour waiting, a dream pair of aces comes and everyone folds

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I’m UTG-1 with AA and make a small raise (2-3x BB) and everyone folds

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially.....

I spend an hour waiting, a dream pair of aces comes and everyone folds

Especially if you’re in big blind position cause you wouldn’t even have the satisfaction of betting or going all in. Like, you’d swear they know what you had. Lol! 😂

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will start, give me your best
I hate when I finally get AAs at bb and I get free walk

when I have AA KK and I push all in and nobody pays .... oiaUHE aIUOEH IAOUHE OIUehAOIUH Eaoiu

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
i hate donk bets and fish players

i hate when players shove with garbage cards and win, this makes the game less fun and thrilling but i have devised a ay of beating these players because they never last long and you only find them in lower level buy-ins and freerolls

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I got AA in late pos. After 5 bet shoving I get called by another AA. I almost got a flush but missed it and we chopped the pot. We both lost about 5BB to rake.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi.
What I hate most is when my electricity or the internet is turned off. I like everything else. :D
Good luck.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I hate when couple guys in front of you go all in and you have a pocket Kings. The game turns to luck box after that.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is annoying when the last player makes 3 bets on just one blind in the multipot.

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People calling after my 4-bet bluff in button and 4-bet post flop :D, it barely happens but still annoying.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like it when in an important tournament I raise with AK and after me two players bet all-in.Then I do not hesitate to fold this hand,in most cases it works )

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Str-fl draws when you have pokets