what do you do while you play online

dudemanstan

dudemanstan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go to my room turn off the light, and zone out everything around me. I focus completely on the game I'm in with no distractions, the only sounds I hear while playing is the poker sounds,and my fan blowing in my room.

Yeah I completely isolate my self from the world around me,and focus on every hand dealt. But I'm not good enough to multi task while in a game.

B

BomTombadil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned to do a pretty good poker chip finger roll while playing online. I like listening to poker podcasts also. My fav was Poker Road, but alas, it's gone now.

G

Gonzaloas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I feel I have some free extra time between decisions I just add another table, multi-task is not the kind of thing you should do while you´re playing poker for fun and it get worst if you´re playing to win $:eek:

A

ariolis30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think what people are getting into now is clash of clans!!!

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it's not good to watch something else or chat on facebook, because you can not follow the other players against you play, I mean the type of their game and skills. Maybe it's good if you only listen music when you play poker, nothing else :)

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have time to do other thing,then I will just play more tables.Some times,when I having met blackbeat,I would listen some kind of light music to prevent being on tilt.

A

afoostenrijk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
24 tables, i have enough to do

Enzo1089

Enzo1089

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually just watch the game I'm in unfold. If I'm not doing that, I usually surf the net or listen to some jam-band music like Dave Matthews Band or Phish.

S

sueco13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
eletrical tracks,animes,movies,poker videos when i play only 2 tables.if i play more
tables only poker i do.

italiano

italiano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually when I watch TV or play poker I'm on twitter! also listen to music!

S

sonic0691

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
look at my hole cards...scratch my head...stretch...... yawn... place a bet... wait for a player to reconnect...re-raise... watch people fold....see the flop... watch everybody check.....bet...watch more people fold...wait for a player to reconnect...see the turn...watch every body check....raise...get heads up...miss my draw...bluff....win the pot....sit out the next hand....let the dog out...smoke a cigarette....let the dog in...take a pee...click "I'm Back"...wait for my hole cards to be dealt...repeat above.

With all the excitement, I don't have time to do anything else!

muckaveli

muckaveli

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That about sums it up sonic...somewhere in between all that I find time to...you know.... :)

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those of you that listen to pandora music, you should really try spotify. Spotify to me, is like Pandora on steroids.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To each his own I guess. Spotify just has more options, and if you really wanted to you can listen to specific songs, or albums. Also way less commercials.

Last edited:
LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play poker.

Some Skype chat too.

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch netflix or tv ,skype,
lol I can't do that, I generally play two tables an put on pandora, but my kid recently told me about spotify, but I'm still trying to figure that site out, can't quiet figure out how to make my own station, every time I want to add to the existing one it wants to make a new one , but I like the way you can listen to a whole cd!

L

ludde2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4-6tabling zoom on one screen while watching (or listening mostly) to some poker strategy related video. Manage to pick up a few things, but often I just rewatch the whole episode while I'm not playing. But I like to listen to something while playing, and of course music when not listening to videos.

Edit: And also checking HEM2 every 1 minute to see that beautiful green line going up! (or down for that matter lol)

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To each his own I guess. Spotify just has more options, and if you really wanted to you can listen to specific songs, or albums. Also way less commercials.
I can just go to Grooveshark for that or straight-up Youtube.

The Spotify song selector is more retarded than the Pandora one and I have no other value added from the software. Ergo I don't use it.

hique0411

hique0411

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is unbelievable. I do so many things while playing poker, Music, tv serials, eating, reading comic, and read books on poker.

Kaif

Kaif

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
eat fruits, and generally when I play a tournament in the break time to do a lot of things)

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly just trying to get some time alone so i can play, put on some music to psyche me up. Looking out for poker news when i open up the web but mostly just concentrating on the games im playing

M

MK8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless it's just stricly a hobby, we should all be adding more tables until we feel like we can't make great decisions (if we're trying to make the most $$ possible)

B

buelithekid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
watching tv,listen music. etc.

but i want to know how can they play five,six, seven tables at the same time?
i m interested in this strategy. how many tables are u playing at the same time?