FabiPoker

FabiPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This week I will not play poker to get the bad vibes out:cry::cry:
have days on poker when everything goes wrong,but is the variance,but remember in long period time has no variance

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the more you play, the sooner it'll stop

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:love:Days, weeks, months passed, and he kept waiting for a good hand, but it never came. Finally, he could not stand it and turned directly to God: "Lord, help me!" To which he replied: "How can I help you if you don't sit down at the table?":love:

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea I just pretty much stop playing. Watch or read about poker instead.

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
:love:Days, weeks, months passed, and he kept waiting for a good hand, but it never came. Finally, he could not stand it and turned directly to God: "Lord, help me!" To which he replied: "How can I help you if you don't sit down at the table?":love:
This is how to do it haha

But really it depends, obviously if you are getting emotional or putting in more money than you can lose etc, you need to step away but if just on a bad streak it's luck and it will pass

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have a bad streak you should stop playing for a while and adjust your ideas. Go through everything you've studied again and start from 0. But you should never give up.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Keep insisting until you reach the objectives

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take a break or play only freerolls, use this time to study more or just relax and forget about poker for a few days.

R

RoseBread777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I usually change my shorts, if it's a really bad streak sometimes my bed sheets as well 😆

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Take time out to review your game and work out why you are on a bad run. This will help plug your leaks.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I suggest taking a couple of days completely off poker

During these days i would play some sports, go out with my family, watch some Netflix, anything that keeps my mind completely off the game

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Movies help me, I am playing poker and it helps me not to concentrate on losing, because I understand if I make the right decisions, then in the long run I will win
perfect solution

I suggest taking a couple of days completely off poker

During these days i would play some sports, go out with my family, watch some Netflix, anything that keeps my mind completely off the game
Family is the most important

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes one week is not enough; the streak of failures can last a month, two or even six months. The main thing is not to despair and endure the black streak. Lower your buy-in limit, reduce the number of tournaments, watch training videos, podcasts, and professional streams, and you'll always benefit from working on a game.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Take a break, read again some materials about poker, watch some nice hands then you're all set again

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I also do the same . I stop playing for a day , or two , or I reduce the total number of games that I play for some days , do as to have more time to relax or do other things . Or study some books and threads .

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm taking a short break. And then back to the fight

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Losing today 5 times with AA ! :mad::cautious::poop:

Against...
A4o (floped straight)
KJo (floped straight)
A5s (straight & flush on river)
AKo (hit A)
J8 (floped straight)...

It´s so frustrating, can´t be true! Clearly favorite in all cases and they hit 19%, 13% or 5% chances many times. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

How want you win if you losing again and again as clear favorite? Dont. It´s so sick...

If i see AA, i want to fold them PRE Flop.

Can´t win this game. All you need is luck.

...normaly they betting their stacks away with A4o and KJo or J8 and win against AA... show me the ocean where the shark swim. omg

Last edited:
idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I would take a break from poker to refresh my mindset and I would also review past hands and strategy to avoid similar mistakes .

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have a bad streak at poker it can be frustrating. It is important to remember that poker is a long term game of skill and therefore it is important to maintain your composure and not let emotions affect your game. A break to relax and get back to thinking positive can be important.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This week I will not play poker to get the bad vibes out:cry::cry:
this happn to me too, when i´m in bad streak, i take time off the game, and do others things .

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Please take a break watch a movie 🍿 cause these things happened and you will start playing bad like this hand ✋ I knew I was behind and I still punt off my stack cause I was over playing and it keeps getting worse so I took a break and re group just try to play solid in these times. Good luck 🍀 and have fun 🤩.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
do some other things that you enjoy for several days . play sports, go to the beach, ride a bicycle, take a hike , work in the garden,read, etc etc .then study a little poker and get back at it !

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

Against...
A4o (floped straight)
KJo (floped straight)
AKo (hit A)
J8 (floped straight)...

It´s so frustrating, can´t be true! Clearly favorite in all cases and they hit 19%, 13% or 5% chances many times. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

How want you win if you losing again and again as clear favorite? Dont. It´s so sick...

...normaly they betting their stacks away with A4o and KJo or J8 and win against AA... show me the ocean where the shark swim. omg
You can't rely only on a pair of aces, the whole tournament goes with something else too 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-02-22-24-31-945_com.poker888.Romania.GP.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-02-22-24-31-945_com.poker888.Romania.GP.jpg
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 1
M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Against...
A4o (floped straight)
KJo (floped straight)
AKo (hit A)
J8 (floped straight)...

With that kind of luck, you should consider changing the way you spend your time. Joke, of course. Seriously though, you don't specify, and therefore don't pay attention to, things like table position, stack sizes, number and quality of participants, and much more. I admit that all five hands ended pre-flop all-in. You have the strongest hand at that time, but in three out of five cases, opponents had an ace, which means that you have only one card out of 49 to improve, not counting the 4 required cards on a straight or a flush. Street won four times. This usually happens in the later stages of tournaments when the requirements for starting hands are reduced. A straight flush from an ace is just a fairy tale and you should be glad that you saw him at the table, even if not in your hands.