what to do when you don't have a bank? just wait for freeroll?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't have a bankroll and don't want to make deposits then I think this is the only option. The good thing is there are plenty freerolls, so, there's always some freeroll available. Of course many times they don't have good value, but you only need a couple of weeks or 1-2 months to build a initial bankroll.

A

ashwinvjadhav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a bankroll, you have two options:
- Freerolls
- Points (also known as Stars on pokerstars)

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
yes just wait for freeroll and the freeroll is everyday anyways just join the cardschat platinum freerolls you will never run out of good value freerolls

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Freerolls or you make an deposit, play only the bonus you will receive, get your money back and have a free bankroll. Only first deposits count.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
In the beginning, I played the $50 Freeroll every day, I cashed out a few times, the frustrating thing was staying there for almost 3 hours and only getting paid 25 cents 😅

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
There is no other way. I can't deposit from my country last 4-5 years, so I play freerolls. Sometimes I get some cents or even couple of dollars, and then i play tournaments, satellites and sit&go-s. Is not bad way. I learn much on this way, but it take to long until I have some money.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Nutted Society( https://thenuttedsociety.org ) runs points series, where even non-members can earn points based on making the past Late Registration, daily challenges, and Final Table finishes. You can exchange the points for a stake in tournaments on ACR. Not a bad place to start.

S

silkestud4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im not sure if you ask about bank or bankroll
Freerolls is obviously the best way to gain bankroll.

If you dont have a bank, then use skrill or another payment method.
That way, at least you can buy a gadget or something with your winnings on ebay or what do i know 👍

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, perhaps the surest option is freerolls. You can also participate in various telegram group draws, but it is unlikely that you will win anything. If you try very hard, you can make yourself a bankroll in a month or two.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
In that case i do nothing?

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what I do? I ask for some change in the subway or at the supermarket doors. Its easier to make money this way than play those crazy freerolls

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls help a lot to convert a zero balance into a good stack, which in the future will help us make a good bank, and be able to choose poker as a profession and not as a simple hobby

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, that's my tactic at the moment. If you don't have money, you can play freerolls, the advantage of this is that it can also improve your patience.

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Follow on Twitter the poker accounts ike pokerstars, party, and others, they always are giving a lot of tickets between 5 and 109 dolars

K

kelly25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
I await your answers
I am just going through economic problems, I lost my job due to a shoulder injury and the only $20 I could deposit I lost, with sacrifice because I am a migrant in another country I put in $20 which I also lost. I have 10 days in these freerolls and studying full and I have been learning to manage banking well and be patient for $13. But I think these places where they give you freeroll to play are excellent. The truth is that by being intelligent and calm you can create a bench from freeroll tournaments. And I greet everyone and good luck at the tables

K

kelly25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Yes, that's my tactic at the moment. If you don't have money, you can play freerolls, the advantage of this is that it can also improve your patience.
Totally brother. I have only been doing this freeroll thing for a little more than a week and the truth is that it has taught me more calm and patience

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes calm down, finally something will appear so you can make a banroll :)