What to do when the mind is tired?

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I walk around around while I playing get stuff done when I'm playing if you got kids got to deal with them while you playing too got to get food going and bath breaks got to smoke one before I play

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really, when the mind is tired, it is necessary to relax and be very calm enjoying a nice place with nice people. A good environment is energizing!

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I find that when I have trouble concentrating on things (be it poker, or anything else), I will take a break from whatever it is I can't concentrate on.

Step away, take some time for yourself and do something that you enjoy and doesn't take much thought process/effort or that you can pretty much do on auto-pilot.

For me, I find that when I need to let my mind rest, I will sit down with a coffee or tea and read a book (if its in the evenings or during the week) or go out for a ride on my motorbike if I have the time (usually on the weekends). I find that the latter really helps me unwind and relax, just riding with no particular destination in mind is always nice.

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most important rule is not to sit down to play sleepily, hungry, angry

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A break is needed. A break always helps to regain strength. Personally, I prefer active recreation and usually during the break I go to the mountains. Unfortunately, I am very far from the sea, but there are beautiful Carpathian mountains nearby.

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When tired, don't insist on playing the game, do other things to relax the mind.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The carpathian mountains are very beautiful.
A break is needed. A break always helps to regain strength. Personally, I prefer active recreation and usually during the break I go to the mountains. Unfortunately, I am very far from the sea, but there are beautiful Carpathian mountains nearby.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When your mind is when you longer have the passion for the game at that exact moment. No passion, no play, you should find away to rest.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the mind is tired, you need to watch a comedy movie or series.

C

Cigan8521

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Reading a good book will help clear your head. You can also go out into the fresh air.

Vegas77

Vegas77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
If playing an online tournament, maximize the breaks. Stand up, walk around, splash water on your face, have a snack, have a smoke, pet the cat/dog, da da da dats about it, you're outta time :eek:)

G

GORA1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mind tired!!

It is trite to replace mental activity with physical exercises, for example!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it is best to take a break or play insignificant tournaments that do not require you attention very much , just play while you are doing something else :)

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not bad to relax like that.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
take a break, minimum week or two, do what you like, enjoy yourself. relax

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I would very much like to, jajaj, It's just an accommodation in Arraial do Cabo RJ brazil
Brazilian Caribe
I love Beach, whenever I can I go
is that your view from your house? very nice view of the beach and nature

just quit the game watch a movie or sleep then come back again and win

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I would very much like to, jajaj, It's just an accommodation in Arraial do Cabo RJ
Brazilian Caribe
I love Beach, whenever I can I go
is that your view from your house? very nice view of the beach and nature

just quit the game watch a movie or sleep then come back again and win

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Identify which tasks are disconnected, i.e. take a moment to relax, set aside time for disconnected tasks This can help organize your to-do list. From there, you can improve your diet and choose a physical activity that brings you pleasure.

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would cook, get your mind on something else for awhile, fishing and come back all refreshed, an ready to enjoy winning.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today's picture
Have to relax

I think you need to play a certain number of tournaments or poker games every day... I noticed that if you play a lot of tables or tournaments, the brain gets overloaded and tired. you need to somehow choose the optimal schedule for yourself and play qualitatively fewer tournaments than take a lot of tables :jd4::):jd4: