What has CC done for YOU??

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What has this place done for yall????????????

Besides reinforcing my thought that Poker Sucks and Gives Bad Beats most everyday, CC Made me realize life takes away special people everyday buckster436 especially those that seemingly do not deserve to leave just quite yet, and that it is a shame life does not take away those less deserving more often...

Remembering the Buckster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

oacnaf

oacnaf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far being new on the site, I can tell that if you put in the time to contributing to the forum, you get a lot more in return, as a player and as a teacher.. I know if I can be fully open to criticism my game will improve, and if I spend the time really learning how others play, I can break down my game and improve it from the ground up.. I love poker, I really do.. CC is already making me a better player

imafin

imafin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive gone from pollywog to fish.

tvm CC

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not so sure I believe marge that he no longer uses diapers. Oh, dont get me wrong, I dont think he NEEDS them.....

CC is a very special forum for me. Its a place I am simply glad I found.

C

CaptainKout

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC still has work to do on me. Beating the maniac out of me and whatnot. But no doubt I'm making progress. Its also the only place I can bounce ideas around(besides my empty skull). My local poker playing friends are still convinced they could bluff their way to millions if they just cared enough, so CC is the only place to talk reasonable poker.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a poker player this place rocks.
The majority of people here are courteous and polite, offer real advice
and opinions and with very few exceptions are not snide, rude or offensive in their posts.
Unlike some other sites I have visited, there is a real community feeling here.

It is my home for poker talk above all other sites.

:cool:

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this dang site has made me post over 1111 times,
learn how to better my poker game
made me laugh (and almost cry)
meet great people
and win 100s if not 1000s of $$$$
what the hell am I doing here????

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw this thread on my Facebook page . Although many, well okay most of you won't even recognize my name, I still check in once in a blue moon.

I don't get to play hardly anymore and I didn't add too much most times when I was playing regularly(except the morning chats ), I have to agree with Dakota and with WEC. Cards Chat changed the way that I look at the game, life and as well as internet friends. :::waving::: Hi to friends from long ago.

Thank you Nick, Dakota and everyone that makes this such a great site.

Love ya and miss ya!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Taught me how to properly play poker (even though I may not play it like I should all the time lol)

Met some great people, a couple who have met in person and some who I may meet in person in the future.

Have great times at the online poker table, even post-black friday. The leagues are always fun.

Won some cool prizes and cash from freerolls, leagues, and special events.

I've had a pretty awesome experience here at CC, and hope to continue having a great experience, which there's no reason to doubt that I would.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's pretty hard for me to put everything that CC has done for me into words as well. This forum has brought me friends from all over the world. I started out on this forum as a super troll looking for freerolls and really just making it hard for the Mods sometimes. But, then I started to actually read and get better eventually winning over $50k+ in winnings. So I got serious, wrote some articles, almost wrote a book, and eventually faded away from poker and the community for awhile. I can't explain the support and the trust worthiness of an online community such as this one and when signing up I did not think that I would be here for as long as I have been!

Thanks CC.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I saw this thread on my Facebook page . Although many, well okay most of you won't even recognize my name, I still check in once in a blue moon.

I don't get to play hardly anymore and I didn't add too much most times when I was playing regularly(except the morning chats ), I have to agree with Dakota and with WEC. Cards Chat changed the way that I look at the game, life and as well as internet friends. :::waving::: Hi to friends from long ago.

Thank you Nick, Dakota and everyone that makes this such a great site.

Love ya and miss ya!
Oh my goodness! Hi stranger! Message me your facebook name, if you want--I'd love to add you. Good to see you!

It's pretty hard for me to put everything that CC has done for me into words as well. This forum has brought me friends from all over the world. I started out on this forum as a super troll looking for freerolls and really just making it hard for the Mods sometimes. But, then I started to actually read and get better eventually winning over $50k+ in winnings. So I got serious, wrote some articles, almost wrote a book, and eventually faded away from poker and the community for awhile. I can't explain the support and the trust worthiness of an online community such as this one and when signing up I did not think that I would be here for as long as I have been!

Thanks CC.
Haha! I've gotten to know you pretty well over the years (as well as you can know someone without meeting face to face), and you're such a great guy/member, that I had totally forgotten about those early days! lol :p Most Improved Member? Yeah, you'd get my vote. :)

What would I do without CC? I've met some great people, both virtually and in real life. And while I really don't have the time to play poker as much as I used to, CC is my online home, and you all feel like family to me. Cardschat is more than just a poker forum, it's one of the best online communities there is.

Z

zingbust

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gave me a place to be vent when frustrated about poker by being sarcastic when i ran bad...I would look for someone else who was running bad and complaining about bad beats and then explain to them that it can get much worse than what they just described....I hope I never do that again...it's time to clean up my act and stop getting frustrated in the first place. CC helps put things in perspective.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you kidding? Most of my bankrolls were built from CC freerolls. Definitely the best forum out there and has been for a long time

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fresher breath and regularity.

But with all the reading and surfing I do it's very hard to keep track where my poker thoughts and preferences come from but without a doubt it was here at CC that I learned to quit making huge stopper bets when I hit a set on the flop because I was afraid someone would draw out a flush.

jaxpaboo

jaxpaboo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only found CC a few months ago. Really great place to submit questions and post some advice without professors or trolls blasting you.

Also the weekly $5 addon tournaments on Bovada are awesome! thanks.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a new member I'm afraid not too much yet. It really surprises me that a thread can be started and get over 135 views without one response when you have 90k+ members here while the same thread can get multiple responses from a forum with only 60+ members. This is also the second time so it is leaving me with a sour taste as to what exactly garnishes a reply. So unfortunately I'm not off to a good start here as to how much of a community this forum is.

sorry,

:evil:

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC accepted my vacuous palliations with autonomous absolve.

Thank you

-

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a new member I'm afraid not too much yet. It really surprises me that a thread can be started and get over 135 views without one response when you have 90k+ members here while the same thread can get multiple responses from a forum with only 60+ members. This is also the second time so it is leaving me with a sour taste as to what exactly garnishes a reply. So unfortunately I'm not off to a good start here as to how much of a community this forum is.

sorry,

Link to the thread?

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thank you for that but as I stated there my decision was already made by now and was just pointing out the lack of a response.

good luck on the felts sir,

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

sorry,

You can't post a specific thread like that in General Poker and expect it to get a of responses - it is in the wrong forum. :)

Members go to GP for general poker news - not to look for threads to help members with specific questions about the game of poker.

We have forums dedicated for questions like that - often the members who post there don't even go to the other forums like GP and PL.

I don't have time to read your entire thread but a glance tells me in goes in Learning Poker or one of the cash or tournament threads. Report it and request that it be moved to the appropriate forum - I am in a hurry and can't read it now. (Use little triangle in top right of post).

Your thread title is not good either - a member would have no clue what the thread is about - which probably accounts for the many views and few responses. (People in that forum are not expecting that kind of thread).

Last edited: