What Are the Biggest Mistakes For Poker Players?

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The biggest mistake? Pff .... I think all poker bad actions can be called big mistakes. Starting from the mood until to the bad cards evaluation.

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing a mediocre hand for an all-in is definitely not a good idea either.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the biggest mistake of poker players is not applying the rules of bankroll management.

Zloj_S_Msk

Zloj_S_Msk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m think deconcentrated it’s usually happened with me(((

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my biggest weakness is playing my cards and not the player. It's really hard to get out of my mind to think about what the other players might have

S

sskhomenko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker 888

Biggest mistake - Push "All In" without have a NUTS combination.

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Biggest mistakes poker players can make: Don't know when to stop, playing above your bankroll management and bluff to much in the low stacks :p

xxxREAPERxxx

xxxREAPERxxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my biggest mistakes is when im multi tabling and i go to pre click the fold button on 1 game and my turn comes for another table and i accidentally fold the hand for the wrong table when the other table pops up as im clicking fold,,dont know how many times ive accidentally folded AA because of this?

F

fatshady21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Making weak bluffs,watching tv and making weak calls.

S

Spns777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Biggest Mistakes For Poker Players to mix a poker and an alcohol.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tilt is undoubtedly the worst mistake (and enemy) of a poker player who plans to become a winner. Tilt is (or has been) present in the life of any player and that is why much importance should be given in ways to improve your psychological preparation.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing too big of games for your bankroll, not raising enough preflop with strong hands, limping can get you in trouble, folding 2 much, the biggest mistake of all is letting another player get in your head..

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to read each comment and try to get some of each and also the tips that are most relevant to improve my game, everything is worth learning. very good

J

Jkendrick888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing out of your bankroll range destroys even the best poker players.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my humble opinion, the biggest mistake of poker players is that players learn to play in practice and neglect the theory .

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mistakes on poker

Jogar desconcentrado com pressa ansisos com problemas ou preocupações tudo que tire seu equilibrio fará você perder a sua melhor performance

O poker on line exige concentração máxima e isso é fundamental para que se alcançe resultados positivos a longo prazo

:jd4:mateuspoker

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of tables, lots of bluff, indecision.

rafikjan

rafikjan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Одной из ключевых ошибок является многопользовательский покерный блеф.
Человек, который знает, когда блефует, а когда нет, часто играет плюс.
Но большинство игроков неправильно используют «искусство блефа», которое приносит большие потери ...

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players very zealously protect the blaynda. They allow the ego to solve for them. Others consider that having put блайнд, they enclosed much as it is and do not want to miss this money just like that. Protection of a blaynd with weak cards is pernicious for your bankroll. If you show discipline and will throw off bad cards, then you will remain only in plus. First, you keep the counters, secondly, will force "stealing" blaynda more often it to do, but when at you it is valid the good card, you will be able to surprise them, having trapped.

A

Abubakarovich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play several tournaments at once. Attention is dispersed, in the end you lose everything at once.

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not being able to adjust to the players and the game. It is rare that a single set of guidelines will work at every table. It is a dynamic game with different players every time. You must be able to pay attention to what is going on and adjust.

M

MadPanic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not being able to adjust to the players and the game. It is rare that a single set of guidelines will work at every table. It is a dynamic game with different players every time. You must be able to pay attention to what is going on and adjust.
I agree. So many times I will spend hours to get myself into a very strong position in a tournament only to lose all my chips in only a few hands when I get a table change..