What better day to play ?

C

colacho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently I have no better day to play, between study and work I have little free time , but usually take the opportunity to play a little at night, and if I have some free time in the afternoon some short tournament game .

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt on weekends, there are tournaments with more prizes, especially on Sundays

glenn6971

glenn6971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play early in the morning. The day doesn't matter.

R

Rafael Lima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play on sunday, because have best tournaments

Meire

Meire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday, because it is the day that has the most expensive tournaments and full chip of recreational players.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the tournaments. Sometimes weekdays sometimes weekends.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i found my Thursday runs best
the 2nd best is Saturday then Sunday.

weekends should be best.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you look from the point of the game then the best day is Sunday and Saturday poccolino a lot of interesting tournaments. If good luck then for me the good days this Tuesday and Wednesday.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every day you have torunaments to play,but i love when it is Friday and Saturday!
But also i think Sunday are the best offer,when you want play some big torunaments!

S

SNOOPIDAO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What better day to play online ? During the week or at the weekend has the best tournaments ?
View Blog Entries
Denilson Jr
Aspiring Member

Of course the weekend has the best prizes but also the best players and most inspired will fight it I prefer it after ten at night during the week they are more tired then rest well and play well:)

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the best day to play poke is Saturday.

deucefactory

deucefactory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the real grinders are playing all day if they can, more recreational types probably playing at nights and Sundays.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Sundays have the biggest prizes but when you play a lot that's the day you loose a lot on most days.

Anyday that I run good is a good day to play. These days that would be on Monday.

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me there is a day, but a schedule. I like to play later in the evening. It seems that the competition is smaller and you find players willing to play more seriously. In the afternoon you find every player giving all in the pre flop without having anything in the hand and still manage to win. hahahaha

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weekdays

What better day to play online ? During the week or at the weekend has the best tournaments ?

I feel like weekday is best time to play because i feel there is less ppl on to register for gtd tourys. I dont mind play with lots of ppl but who dont like better odds right lol. Im not a high roller either so i play the 5 and 10 dollar singles and multis

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better for me in the late afternoon, it's 4-5 hours... Here on CC later began to pass the freerolls... I would like early on at least 1 hour.: Ангел:

A

AJIbFA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on how much money you have)

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On weekdays of course it is less players, but during week-end very often different shares and offers. It seems to me that it is better to choose not a day of the week, and time of day. I noticed that it is simpler to play early in the morning - can not still woke up, and there can be those who played very late, already fell asleep. Possibly it is only my subjective opinion.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
''What better day to play ? '' I like playing Friday night ,especially Saturday night my favourite one , that's the best days/times/timings for me ,I enjoy it very much:thrasher:
''what day has the best tournaments ? '' But of course Sunday , isn't it? :five:

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Iagree with just about everyone, Sunday is the best followed by Sat. but I also like Monday and Tuesday to play. the games are smaller and I think the players are much better. I think playing early in the week is the better time to tune your game.

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
black sunday hahahaa instead of black friday

TiReX

TiReX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course the best tournaments on the weekends.But throughout the week there are tournaments with good prize Fund.I play poker 3-5 days a week and does not matter much what day it is Monday or Sunday.Every tournament player knows his chooses the brackets for a regular game.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday have better Tournament prizes..

Although, during the week we have less players.

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best tournaments are always on weekends