For me best time for poker is Saturday afternoon
I am relax and ready for game...and I have much more patience :cool:

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any free time I like to play poker to continue learning and practicing the game.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think poker gets better after 3pm pacific and Friday night is good, Saturday is better and Sunday is the best.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best time to play can be divided into, when is the best time you feel like playing and when is the best time with people you're playing against. There were a lot of tournaments I played early in the morning because it was people over seas. Only problem was, it wasn't the opportune time for me.

Playing SnG during the week after work and MTT on the weekend works the best for me.

A

ATruRube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends if playing one game, can play anytime -multitask. If playing multiple tables better w/o distractions. At live table nighttime is my time.

Nelly404

Nelly404

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In the evening but the sever of the poker room I play in collapsed each evening in the last few days.:)

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find the mornings and afternoons to be the best time to play with the most players active (10am-2pm PST).

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mainly evening as I am busy during day watching grandkids it keeps me young.:):):)

Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, play poker at any convenient for you time.Think about the game !!

H

Hunterlewis31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best time to play for me is in the mornings and late nights. i have kids so them being at school leaves me with no distractions in the morning as well as late when they sleep. having a clear mind is key for my success.

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing poker in the afternoon or evening when I have free time.

betty the rake

betty the rake

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 AM to 8AM

So here is my secret. Take nap til 3am...go to poker room...clean up. People are drunk and playing poorly at these hours. In Las Vegas or anywhere the local gamblers that are stuck are pushing to get even and the tourists are in poor form also. If you come to play with a clear head and good poker chops, this is a huge temporal advantage...enjoy....betty

O

oliveirad10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sleeping 8 hours the rest is poker

P

petalms2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play whenever the mood strikes, as long as i have the time. I don't have a feel for a particular time of day.

B

B707398

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play at night more crazy players that go all in with nothing although it is a 50/50 cuz 50% of the time they win with nothing LOL

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play poker at night time.

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any time is good!

Foe me, any time is good since I am retired. There isn't anything more interesting to me than no limit holdem. The most interesting thing to me is the so called odds (probability theory was one of my favorite upper division math classes in college) in holdem. The outcome seldom agrees with the odds and seems to change drastically with each card. There is nothing more fascinating to me so all times are good.

A

always2away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anytime you feel rested and alert.
However, if I'm playing brick and mortar, things get loosy-goosy in the wee hours of the morning for a lot of players (because they should be counting sheep). If I'm going through a bout of insomnia I may as well pick up some looser cash.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play at night. then I have silence because my wife and daughter are sleeping, I can concentrate.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I work in the morning so I can play only in the evening. I do not know if it's the best time, but then i can. I sleep a little later in the afternoon to be restless to play :)

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for you what is the best time to play poker, morning, afternoon, night or dawn, I prefer to play in the afternoon because it is the schedule that I am more rested and can focus more on the game.

I live on East Coast USA.

I find online? if I play tournaments or Sit and Go's AFTER 2AM - when the bars get out? My theory is I play with more trashed people, who will make more mistakes.

I find 4 to 5am is best for me, cash games or tournaments... Because West Coast is 3 hours off.

that's not the BEST way to play mind you, I just find I do best during those hours.

M

Mrjamesbond1977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in the afternoon or at night time especially on the weekends

I

Ian mcdonough

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in the evenings also. I've had good results early in the morning though but due to work schedule evenings suit me best