What is a Poker Pro

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's a poker player who lives exclusively earnings tables and tournaments. That does not mean you are an expert in the field.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
here in the club there are enough such people
it would be great to hear their answer to this question how they see themselves as a profi and by what criteria does this assessment go

Enough such people :hmmmm2:
If that's the case then i wonder why alleged poker pro Nikolai has been quiet so far :secruity:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enough such people :hmmmm2:
If that's the case then i wonder why alleged poker pro Nikolai has been quiet so far :secruity:
I'm just trying to learn and achieve
with me is not yet important proffi[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

S

sjhoss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A poker professional is no different than any other professional in that they make there living from it.

Where most of us go to work and dream of being that good. :rolleyes:

I agree and am patiently working at achieving this dream!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that a professional player is a player who can fully support himself and his family financially.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Professional gamer and someone who can support himself in poker!
Example Luizftorres player on pokerstars!

Last edited:
Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I would say that there are many types of poker professionals ... but everyone must have something in common ... and that is that they must make a living playing poker ... but I know cases of very dedicated, very disciplined professionals, scholars ... these would be the best example and would be closer to achieving great success ... however I also know cases of people who make a living playing poker ... but lead a life of disorder

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a poker professional. The absolute champion! I just know how to play.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
who is more professional? who wins a lot of money in a tournament and spends all the money trying to win more or who less won in a poker game and spends the money on something cool for his life?

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby and no more. I play for fun and I always enjoy the game. Obviously, only one in a thousand can become a professional player, but every player can always enjoy the game.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard and read that people say they are turning or becoming a Poker Pro. Anyone can say it.
Please tell me "What is a Poker Pro", What do you have to achieve to realistically say you are pro and not just someone with big dreams going no where. Good luck to all that try.

in my opinion "poker pro" is that he makes his living and gains from poker, he has a life of professional poker work, the job of being a poker player, and in my opinion it is a dream of many people, in the same way it is the dream of many people to be professionals in the medical field, in the area of architecture, in the area of construction ... and success to all.

:help::help::help:

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 day ill be a poker pro !!!
iv been playing 15 years -- im sure ill get there in around another 15 lol

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
an unemployed gambler...

But Poker Pro sounds much better, so they prefer to use this term...