Our wellness and poker

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does your health and wellness affect your play? I only ask this question because I try to keep a healthy balance of health and wellness. Definitely not saying I have it mastered, but I find when I'm calm I make better decisions.
This naturally good state of health affects our game. Wellness is not without good health. I wish all people not to get sick or strengthen their health, not only for the sake of the game, but also for the sake of the fullness of life.

wasal2002

wasal2002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This naturally good state of health affects our game. Wellness is not without good health. I wish all people not to get sick or strengthen their health, not only for the sake of the game, but also for the sake of the fullness of life.
Most definitely [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

wasal2002

wasal2002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I confirm sports, nutrition and rest are essential for poker players. I can never achieve good results when I am not in good physical and mental shape. I always try to stretch my legs as soon as I have five minutes of rest and to stretch myself once a minimum.I also consume a lot of vitamin C to stay in shape and concentrate.
This also sounds good for office workers as well the stretching and getting up. It worked for me. Hopefully well9 improvements for sport translate into a better overall person.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I confirm sports, nutrition and rest are essential for poker players. I can never achieve good results when I am not in good physical and mental shape. I always try to stretch my legs as soon as I have five minutes of rest and to stretch myself once a minimum.I also consume a lot of vitamin C to stay in shape and concentrate.
tauri.. this is all sound advice.. good to have reminders every now and then.. man cannot live on poker alone.