S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
the action is usually fine on weekends . extra traffic. gl allin !

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that pretty much any game is going to be better on the weekend than a weekday.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Weekends are the most profitable days, sundays even more, because a lot of recreational players play real money, that makes the moneyshare enormous, so the answer is an absolutely, yes!

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
No.You can profitable on weekdays as well.The point is that,first play in freerolls,then can come the bigger buy-ins tournaments.

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, more profitable during weekends lots of drunkards :)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Can playing only on weekends be profitable at poker?
Depends on what you call Profit, after all, every cash in a Freeroll is 100% Pure Profit. If you want to make a Living from the game then I would say No, you can not make a Living from the game being a part time player, It takes a lot of hard study and dedication to the game, but if you can play Poker just for the excitement and pleasure the game gives you, it really does not matter how much money you win.
I get a Dopamine rush with every game I play, and I don't care if I win 10 Cents or $100 Dollars Every cash I make in a Tournament is a win in my book!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
There are some serious tournaments to consider this weekend, maybe you can qualify through their satellites, that's where the real winnings are

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's much harder on the weekend because there are many more players

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Prize funds are always bigger on weekends. Therefore, in my opinion, weekends are the most promising. As for the profit, it depends only on you, on your skills and experience.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If you work and do not have time and the weekend is free for you it may be profitable if you dedicate enough time to the tables

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
On the weekends you have more and stronger opponents.
However, if your game is solid, you're rested and in the mood, it can be real nice to play on weekends.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably, in principle, there is no special difference on which day to play, you can on a weekday, you can on weekends. Yes, the prize pool is bigger at the weekend, but there are more people playing, respectively, there is more competition. Play when you have time.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is profitable any day of the week. But it's true that on weekends there are very good tournaments with big prizes. So yes, you could say that weekends are more profitable.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weekends should be easier with more recreational players.

You can also find more games and it should be easier to maximize your $/hr.

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
everyday can be profitable if you are good at it

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think this does not affect the profit

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Playing only on weekends is of course good, but you can lose the skill of the game and you don't need to play poker all weekend.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Starting from the fact that online volume is what brings the gains. We can say that it would be more difficult. But there are players who manage to be positive with fewer games.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Because the bigger tournaments are in the weekends, we can say definitely that weekend poker is profitable. The most people have a lot time to relax and to play/fun in the weekends, also to play poker. And there are more tournaments then in the different poker rooms. Good luck!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely. Playing during the week adds volume but if your making less mistakes than your opponents generally you should profit, however MTT's have a lot of variance.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Can playing only on weekends be profitable at poker?
Weekends are the most profitable for me. I usually win more on weekends than on weekdays, but this is primarily due to the fact that I have enough free time to play in those tournaments that I like. You can only play on weekends and still be a money making player.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
On weekends there are more players, most of them recreational, but if you can't play on normal weekdays for professional or educational reasons, you have to do your best to make as much profit as you want. Good luck

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't think that your profitability depends on the day of the week, it rather depends on your level of play, so my answer is yes, if your level of play allows it!!!

On the tables I play on, it is MUCH softer on the weekend (especially friday evenings).