Vote to Bring Poker to Obama's Attention

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im from england , make me up a fake zip code I dont know how they are set out but I will vote if somebody could tell me
lol most people I've heard pick 90210 :).

hipshot55

hipshot55

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Had already voted on this through the Poker Players Alliance [http://pokerplayersalliance.org/] which I strongly encourage anyone who has not done so to join, but good job getting it into this forum.

And to the potheads, GET YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD.:mad:

R

redwhitekop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i'll vote but its not just the "poker law" that need to go, its the whole bill that bush pushed thru that needs to go. With that stupid poker law added on the end!

B

bush2008

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
goforlowonly: go to change dot gov --a website obama reads and he needs ur help in selecting what his top pritrites should be
goforlowonly: please vote online poker to the top of the list, its got over 40,000 votes
Dealer: cusimbo has three of a kind, Sixes
Dealer: cusimbo has 8,6,3,2,A for Lo
Degaselli: obama is a monkey
Dealer: Game #23947471575: cusimbo wins Hi pot (320) with three of a kind, Sixes
Dealer: Game #23947471575: cusimbo wins Lo pot (320) with 8,6,3,2,A
goforlowonly: anyway go vote online poker to the top of that list, im sure u'll agree its a lot more important than some of the other things people wanna see him do.
goforlowonly: shame more people are voting to legalize pot than poker
Dealer: fconhdez has a flush, Ace high
Dealer: fconhdez has 6,4,3,2,A for Lo
Dealer: cusimbo has a straight, Ace to Five
Dealer: cusimbo has 5,4,3,2,A for Lo
Dealer: Game #23947509819: fconhdez wins Hi pot (285) with a flush, Ace high
Dealer: Game #23947509819: cusimbo wins Lo pot (285) with 5,4,3,2,A
goforlowonly: change dot gov is the website
Degaselli: yer playin arent you?
goforlowonly: dont u see me at ur table?
Degaselli: poker
Degaselli: then forget about it
Degaselli: smokin dope and playin poker
Degaselli: i dont need obamas help
Dealer: Game #23947534933: fconhdez wins pot (320)
Degaselli: they legalize it they TAX IT
Degaselli: dummy

this converstaion took place on stars where i tried all nite to get people to come sign up, how can we reason with this guy and change attitudes like his? ideas? and i challenge all of u to do the same, in fact come type that in chat at my table just so ill know ur doing the same.

B

bush2008

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its certainly more important than the Dumb pro-drug and pro-palestinian and anti-israel threads i also seen on that website, go ahead and vote now. and vote them other dumb things down while ur at it, that too will help poker rise to the top.

frisellan

frisellan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am Pro allot of things!

But this thread is about PRO POKER
and not in the professional sense

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Voted! Thanks for the link!

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On a closed but related thread, somebody said they thought that Obama put this on hold along with other last minute Bush regulatory rules. I don't think this is correct. Obama was able to halt all the midnight regulations made within the last 60 days, but Bush got this one in prior to that.

In the new Attorney General's confirmation hearings, Senator Kyl the Evil One pounded on the subject of UIGEA enforcement and got at least a lip service commitment from Holder that it would be enforced. Let's hope that this was a white lie.

H

Hosentroger1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh please EVERYONE vote.. I lost all my american fish when it was all banned :( Made a lot less when all the stupid players left.