userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have no addiction to gambling. For me, poker is just entertainment, an interesting hobby.

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No. Poker is a past time for me. Pure enjoyment knowing I am not breaking the bank.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
We're addicted to a lot of things. We eat, we drink, we sleep. So addiction is all around us.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No . I can play whenever I desire , whenever I am in the right mood . I stop playing when I lose or when bad beats occur . Very rarely I might go on tilt , but this happens rarely . So I have control of my poker gaming , no addiction . I play some days, some days I do not play , It's not a big deal for me if I do not play poker for a week or many weeks .

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is one of the extra ways for me to make money. I'm not saying that I don't like poker, of course. Poker is a great game! But if I am offered that someone will pay me at least $300 every month not to play poker - I will take the money without hesitation. :poop:(y)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker, but it's not an addiction. I play purely for fun. Of course, I'm also interested in money, but even if I don't win anything, at least I know I'll have a good time :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Addicted to the game? I can say that's not really true. I do have a love of the game and can step away any time I wanted or needed too. I recently went to Vegas and never played one hand of poker in a card room. I was with my family and enjoyed shows and pool time hanging out with them.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm not addicted, but I'm passionate about sports and I enjoy every moment I can play.