True Poker, Doyles Room and Bookmaker.com Domain Names Seized -- Still Operational

pokerchris

pokerchris

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's coming... make no mistake of that. I have all but given up playing on-line. The saddest part about it all is that *if* on-line play returns, it will be run by the Gambling Industry giants with huge pockets and lobbyists in Washington to make it favorable for them.

and 20% rake.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's coming... make no mistake of that. I have all but given up playing on-line. The saddest part about it all is that *if* on-line play returns, it will be run by the Gambling Industry giants with huge pockets and lobbyists in Washington to make it favorable for them.

The biggest gamble now is...,which site will be next to be hit and if you can earn enough to cashout,and get your money,,..before the feds get the money.Now that is some real gambling!

noW

noW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
God - does anyone know if funds over there are safe?

F

fkucdaw0rld

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sigh this is so horrible...its awesome how they're systematically doing it too, first the biggest sites then slowly bleeding into the smaller sites....i hate to admit it, but its clearly only a matter of time before the merge network gets shut down now, and we'll be forced to just go on bodog.eu and they'll have a monopoly on the entire industry...personally i dont care if they become the only site available for US players, but this is a bunch of bullshit that the government refuses to admit is just greed on their part....i guess wenever it is legalized and supervised or watever then they're gona have their hands in everyone's pockets and it will completely destroy any semblance of fun we have in it...can't wait