hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never thought about becoming a professional, I always played for fun and as a hobby, what I like most about doing online playing freeroll is paying to see

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I would also like to reciebe some advide haha

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first tip is to have free time to dedicate to studying and learning poker. The second tip is to play gradually with little investment to build a bankroll and continue training with real money in online tournaments. Another important tip is to vary your strategies depending on the type of tournament and the opponents to be defeated.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Tips on how to become a professional?
Hello :)
First of all, you need to buy yourself a cool hoodie, preferably with the logo of some popular poker site. In addition, you must buy yourself a nice baseball cap and dark glasses. And most importantly, you should always have several cans of cold beer and definitely sandwiches at hand.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First of all, you need to have a great desire to play poker and enjoy it as a game. If you are a novice player, you need to start from scratch to learn card combinations, watch a training video for beginners, and preferably find a poker coach (of course, who plays plus at his own limit). Learn the percentages of winning card combinations to know your chances in different poker situations. And to practice, start with micro limits, don't start with expensive tables, 99.9 percent that this won't end well. To lead a healthy lifestyle, there is nothing to avoid during or before playing (alcohol is a drug...).

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to save a lot of money to play big tournaments.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
play, play and play.
and always develop and understand the nuances of the game and the players.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Tips on how to become a professional?
Your motivation should match your desire to become a professional. Ask yourself what you are willing to sacrifice to achieve your goal, and think about whether you are ready for such sacrifices.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It seems to me, as in any business, a professional is defined by 2 qualities - good knowledge and practice. So study a lot, watch streams, read books, study both the mathematical and mental side of the game of poker and reinforce everything with the game. And of course, analyzes of your own games “for dessert”:D Good luck in your endeavors!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Advice on how to become a pro? that in many areas it is training, willpower, belief in your own abilities and the main thing is to like what you do

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Have discipline

For me the main thing is discipline, if you don't have discipline there is no Pro player and the Pro players themselves tell you that.

Control of emotions

In poker, emotions have too much variance. The famous downswing must be learned to see it as a learning experience rather than as a time of bad streak. Analyze why it happens. Is it a bad streak??? or is there part of my game that I should improve???
The famous "tilts" are even life issues. How many times do we put ourselves on "tilt" in life itself???
It is not only celebrating the good streaks, but incorporating everything into the game so that the profit line is positive in the long term.

Absolutely respect your bankroll

This question is in reference to the fact that although every poker player has to draw from his bankroll for his daily life economically, he must respect this bankroll in the sense of playing at the levels in which you can access according to your bankroll.
That is, do not play cash tables or Mtt's in which the entry does not destroy your bankroll (Example, if your bankroll is US$100, play US$1 tournaments and do not play US$10 tournaments)

Study

This is essential. Have some study time daily, in the way you like best. Watching videos, reading, checking your hands with a program, doing a course, etc.

Practice and play daily

This is also essential. The recommendation could be to play at low limits and put study techniques into practice.
It is also very important to respect rest times.

Cheers:):):)

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Study and play a lot all the time and don't lean over.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
make poker your second job until you achieve good results to make it your main source of income: play a lot, study a lot, analyze a lot.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
this is a very difficult and lengthy goal. To achieve it, you need to have a very strong will to do this, but a quick way to learn, of course, but it's better to hire a coach to quickly promote you in this regard and you will develop faster than other guys, the main thing is to have a strong patience, you can also learn from a coach for free when entering poker schools

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
You have to drop everything else in your life, and play 14 to 18 hours a day for a couple of years, as you see it is preety hard

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
balance between playing and analyzing your own mistakes

Poker Tips