Time to play

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here you will not immediately answer who plays as much as possible ?, it all depends on the level and ability to play .. someone plays for whole days who can play for a week ... depending on the possibilities and desire ....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Time to play is limited for me because I am 9 hours behind the
europeian grind. High noon is 9:00 in the west coast of canada.
So when I get off work at 5:00 it is in the wee hours in europe.

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey bro not to sound rude or anything but why does it matter what other people are doing when they're playing poker like do whatever makes you play poker well if that means listening to some heavy metal then listen to that if it means listening to some classic music listen to that if it means listening to No music then do that men don't worry about what other people are doing

C

CESARARELLAN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all in, freroll

how many of you play all-in like the firs move in freroll tournament??

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you work 8 hours a day, play a maximum of 2 hours a day at the time when the games are the easiest (most recreational players) I think the best time for the game is between 21:00 and 2:00 CET . Good luck :)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play very little on weekdays from Monday to Friday for 1-2 hours in the evenings, but on weekends I play a lot of tournaments and cash games to try to win and raise a bankroll!

anasslaaleg

anasslaaleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just finished my studies, I play poker all the time, I play around 6 to 8 hours, 2 to 3 micro MTT per day between $ 2 to $ 6 buy-ing, I earn on average $ 50 per day that rounds well my end of the month.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends on what you want to get from poker! if it's a hobby and pleasure, then 1-2 hours a day (not every day) is the norm, but if you want to make money playing poker and develop, you need to spend much more time on the game!

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally 2 hours in the week and final some 6 hours,

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The path of a poker player depends on the player's quality of play.

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On a normal day It can range from 1-4 hours. I'll usually reg for 2-4 tournaments and when those are done I'm done for the day. If its a day off or an even is going on I might keep regging through the day but I won't play for more then 7-8 hours because then I can't make the right decisions anymore it feels like.

It's all about finding your comfort zone, play as long as you can time wise and mentally wise.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with you, my friend. It's no use playing many hours and getting mentally tired and making the wrong decisions. It is necessary to know and recognize your own limits and to respect them.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play poker in the evenings after work for about 2 hours a day. On weekends sometimes around 4 hours. Winning does not depend on hours of playing poker, but on skill.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play 3 hours a day

Well I like to play 3 hourss a day maybe more or maybe less than 3 hours a day. For all I know at least when we play micro limits we should play at least 2 hours a day and something between 12 and 15 hours minimum.

just try to play your best game and if you are too tired the best is just stop playing for a while, play when you feel comfortable but at the same time try to play at least 2 hours a day.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 5-6 hours a week and mostly just for fun. I make a little bit of money but that's not why I play. I have too many other things going on that prevent me from playing more.

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I preffer to play 4,5 times for hour or hour and half.