Time bank

8CrazyEights8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am conscious I try to use 3 to 15 seconds per hand, when I play in automatic I do not use even 3 seconds, and rarely use time bank.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mates!
I wonder how much time do you spend usually while making a decision in the game when your turn? How often do you use your time bank either wholly or most of the time when expend time especially in the game as it is a part of your strategic?
Thanks for your replies.
When I have to analyze an aggressive play by a player I take my time, about 2 or 3 minutes, there is something to do to make a good analysis of the play

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, I use a time bank, only when I'm with a short stack in the bubble :)

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually do not use this time, only when I have a difficult decision to make, but I realize that many players use this strategy, pokerstars says we can not use the team to make decisions that could be taken quickly, this action if denounced at pokerstars cancel their player prerogatives, since they consider anti-gaming,wen use all the time they have made available, but if it were to punish, then what is the point of making time for you to use?

nucl

nucl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do use time bank for difficult decisions, for winning some time if bubble is near to burst.
But I also use it for strategic purposes. For example if a have a easy decision on folding, then a use time bank to show ty opponent that I have a difficult fold to make.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time bank is important and you should think about your decisions. You should go through whole hand history before continuing that hand. Think about all the possibilities.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
On bubble time sometimes, if I am short. When I am distracted by other tables or something else. When I have harder decisions.

AAdobAA

AAdobAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a good player should always have the same time to decide and be less readable for his opponent ...
I'm trying to do it, and I'm rarely using the time bank, but maybe it's easier for me to change it :)
it's good to save time on the bubble or on the final table :-D

Mickflava888

Mickflava888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only use time bank when I am short stacked, on the bubble and there are several tables in play.
yeah im with you on that one, just hoping theres a knockout on the other table in the last 18 (bump yourself in the payouts)
For real unless playing a few tables which is rare for me i try to keep me betting time consisitant in order to stop real expeienced internet players who catch tells from as little as that but it can be used to ur advantage when you deviate a bluff fast calling to seem keen . love & luck guys

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I use this time from a strategic point of view. If I want to take the time to enter MTT's game, or create an appearance of reflection, when I have a 100% winning hand, so that the opponent thinks I'm bluffing or that I have a weak hand. At least I hope for this and sometimes it turns out to get more chips.

purple714

purple714

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general I don't need much time as it's not rocket science, lol. I do however, like to use the clock to look like I'm hesitating when I think I have the nuts especially against a player that's aggressive. I also will stall getting close to the bubble. I have found this is a good way to cash in certain circumstances.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost never use it but i found out is a huge mistake not to do it.

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes..I used .. to make think the opponent I m not sure of my cards...but my cards it's better

KumaPuma

KumaPuma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i never used my time bank so far but i think that is a big flaw in my game i had the same problems in chess and go and i dont feel like i will never get over not thinking enough

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I try to use most of my time before my time bank comes on, unless its a tough spot then I might use into time bank.