Tiffany Michelle in the WSOP

KICKIN_ACES

KICKIN_ACES

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiffany has now replaced Clonie Gowen as my LEAST favorite female poker player :eek:

aquadad

aquadad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not watch the video? why not read any posts about exactly how many bb she had as I stated like 3 posts ago? why post this?

Wow!, I guess if you don't have the time to read every single post on every page of the thread, then you don't have the right to add your thoughts. My appologies!

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow!, I guess if you don't have the time to read every single post on every page of the thread, then you don't have the right to add your thoughts. My appologies!

well it is pretty common forum etiquette to read the whole thread before posting, as to not repeat what has already been said, ask a question that's already been answered, and generally keep the clutter to a minimum.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

its pretty much spam though but ok. i accept ur apology

R

RAMARAIDER

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Very rude and begging for a hot dose of reality. lost respect for Ultimate Bet.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, although within her rights, kind of a respect thing with that large of a pot and ~27 players left.

I think I agree with you it just depends on exactly what you mean by a respect thing. Too much on the line for these guys to have the clock called on them at that time. Maybe another minute or two and yeah its understandable, but where talking about what could be the difference of maybe a million dollars for someone.
Tiffany is freaking hot though. LOL. :cool:

A-RAG

A-RAG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody comes off worse then Phil Helmuth yet he has parlayed it into big endorsements. No figure

D

DertyJerz1014

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol me 2, but she was a bitch callin the clock in that hand... no respect... she donked her chips away anyway

5onaHard8

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What they show on ESPN doesn't do the game justice...we have no clue what led up to her making that call...could have been the guys were jerks to her before and she was just getting back at them...

But she is easy on the eyes....which I like.

L

LiLMando

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think she's rude and arrogant but she HOTTT

GunslingerZ

GunslingerZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From taopoker, TM was introduced in the middle of the FT on Sunday, gotta love the crowd reaction:

Jack Effel introduced Tiffany Michelle to the crowd as the last female standing in the tournament. The crowd reacted negatively and rained down a chorus of boos. A couple of not-so nice words were tossed in there, like a few of inappropriate vicious c-bombs. Jack had to rush to her defense to stop the boo birds. Good old Jack, way to throw Tiffany under the bus there.

K

koons345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
she played well an as far as the calling the clock no 1 knows if the blinds were going up soon if it was me i want 2 see as many hands possible i know ive been in tounaments n blinds were about2 go up n some 1 takes 4 ever n all of a sudden blinds go up on ur ur big blind it suks exspecially on a short stack

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play online, you see more attitude and bs than this. She may have felt compelled to intimidate the men a bit. It's not unusual for a player to talk some junk, and get the focus away from the actual cards. I don't have a problem with most of her behaviour. The clock call is rude, sure, but why do they even let players do that if it is so evil? Scotty Nguyen's recent drunken tirade puts this in perspective - if they give a guy like that a sportsmanship trophy, how can we be so upset about something like this?

B

baby kahuna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too much is made of this. If she was a guy all this would be forgotten by now. It just shows that some guys are still threatened by the fact that a woman can reach the upper limits of a Major tourney while they cant.

K

KLock7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone would have to agree that calling the clock in that situation was an asshole thing to do but for the most part she came off alright I thought. She might've been a bit cocky, but I might be at that point too. Anything I could do to keep myself in the winning mindset and try to get under someone's skin to get an edge, I'd do. I think she wanted to show all the guys that she wasn't going to be intimidated and it came across as arrogance.

P

Phil922

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah she deff did,

couldnt imagine it was much fun having all the players at ur table hate you.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too much is made of this. If she was a guy all this would be forgotten by now. It just shows that some guys are still threatened by the fact that a woman can reach the upper limits of a Major tourney while they cant.

:rolleyes:

Pretty sure this has been covered a bunch of times over the past three pages, but hell, why not do it once more:

1 - "If she was a guy all this would be forgotten by now". Sorry, but that's total bollocks.

Two years on and people still drivel on about Jamie Gold and what an arseclown he was in the Main Event. He's male. People still talk about the Matusow / Sheikahn debacle at Binion's in the 2005 Main Event. They're both male. Phil Hellmuth, Tony G, David Ulliott, they've all done douchey things at the table that get talked about long after they happen. All male.

2 - It was Tiffany herself who played up the whole "ZOMGZ I'm a female playing poker" angle. You no doubt saw the footage of how excited she was to be the last woman standing.

C

ckenguy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
douchey. I'd stuff her turkey, as long as she keeps the bill of her cap low hahahahaa.

pokerdog283

pokerdog283

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She did come off arrogant and cocky and it almost seemed as though she was cheering when the other ladies had gone out. So much for girl power.??

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll say it if noone else wants to. She is an idiot. Respect for others is what shows a persons character in my mind. Mabey she's trying to be the female helmuth, who knows

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very rude and begging for a hot dose of reality. lost respect for Ultimate Bet.
This is what you made you lose respect for Ultimate Bet? Seriously? Not, you know, them trying to cover up a cheating scandal that cost their players millions of dollars, but the fact that they stuck a patch on a pretty girl's shirt for advertising purposes?

... Seriously?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well, I actually played a live sng game with her on the weekend and I gotta tell ya, she was one of the nicest and most amiable pros on the table (actually taking an interest in hearing about Cardschat and another forum I mentioned to her).
When I watched the televised ('edited') tape of the wsop MainEvent for sure I thought she was a total bee-otch but what we're seeing is an 'edited' version,.. making it entertaining to the mass public.
I asked her about it and had listened to interviews online prior to that, and I've heard she was pretty upset that this is how they chose to portray her (but hey.. she's kinda famous now,.. no?).
As far as putting it on for the tv camera crew??... I'm pretty sure that at the time, shooting for the $9mill was a tad more important.... don't ya think?
As far as the hats go,.. she's got a large collection of them and has a designer make them for her.
She really seemed like a nice person to be honest and was cool having her playing in the live sng we played in on the weekend.

WSOP