Threads I refuse to post in

J

jbyers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am fairly new to this site. But I think for the most part from what I have been reading. That it`s a pretty good place to talk about poker, and whatever else may be on your mind.

I am going to try and do my best to engage in conversations that I feel will help me overall improve my poker game. And also anything else that I may find interesting.

What I find of no interest at all, is threads about bad beats (everyone has them nothing much to do but get over it) and online poker is rigged. As the title says I refuse to post in these two threads.

I hope that I can contribute a little bit to the people here, and have a little fun at the same time.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to Cardschat - hope you enjoy it here!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jb, I predict, that if you stay here a good long while, you will occasionally sneak a peak at a bad beat or a rigged post, if only by accident.

Overall tho, I don't think there really is any such thing as a bad beat. Certainly never one to get worked up about. My idea was to force a small audio track that said 'Poor Baby' to any post that had the words 'bad beat'.;):D

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess what? I refuse to post in this thread! MUAHAHAHA!

...****...

(Welcome, btw :))

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overall tho, I don't think there really is any such thing as a bad beat.

True....more often it's really either a "bad call by them that worked" or a "very bad read by me" :D

J

jbyers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do read the bad beat posts, and some of them are pretty bad beats. I realize that people need somewhere to vent when they are on a bad run. But I realized that there is nothing I can say that makes them feel any better.

The rigged posts are just a lost cause, usually the result of the bad beat posts. So while I may read them, you will not see me contribute to them.

C

chaosicq

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not just about venting the build up of frustration, although yes it can help, but a lot of new or inexperienced players that post the bad beats, have often played the hand incorrectly , and the only way to know for sure is to read them.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get tired of bad beat threads as well. CC has a section for that, but they do tend to leak into the other sections.

Now let me tell you about how cursed J/J is for me...

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I find of no interest at all, is threads about bad beats (everyone has them nothing much to do but get over it) and online poker is rigged.

I concur.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am fairly new to this site. But I think for the most part from what I have been reading. That it`s a pretty good place to talk about poker, and whatever else may be on your mind.

I am going to try and do my best to engage in conversations that I feel will help me overall improve my poker game. And also anything else that I may find interesting.

What I find of no interest at all, is threads about bad beats (everyone has them nothing much to do but get over it) and online poker is rigged. As the title says I refuse to post in these two threads.

I hope that I can contribute a little bit to the people here, and have a little fun at the same time.

yep, and there's a separate section for that so luckily it'll be easier to ignore (although some people put them in the wrong place sometimes, like this one). Welcome to cardschat.