One thing that induced you to play poker?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
When I was young watching a movie called 'the sting' got me excited about it.

Since I've started playing as an adult, it's definitely the challenge and rush you get from winning.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
First when I start play poker i want to learn these game because my friend told that is so exciting game. Later poker started to be my passion and the way to earn some money:)

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Dota, i was a big dota player, and in the background i always had a game on PS :D sometimes was hard to play poker and dota at the same time, but that was my beginning in poker, after i scored some money on some freerolls, i was hooked and it was already to late for me :D that was 8-10 years ago, quit dota, i only play against bots, but still play poekr and no intention of quiting it any time soon :D

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I grew up playing spades, rummy and 5- draw. When i first got married my wife and I use to get together wither her bros/sis's and play .25 ante poker and drink. We had a blast. Then when i started back to college in 2000(at age 33) taking puter science , i got into online rpgs. I had always love playing D&D on paper. Well that got to be an obsession, i was online many hours a day, even work days. Then in 2011 my boss at work started talking about all the poker he played online. So i joined PS full tilt and bol. I was playing the poker league all i could. Hell i was making a few pennies so i was hooked, figured poker was better than RPGs cause i could get something in return. 6 weeks later BOOM black friday...lol . In january i figured out my wifi hotspot on phone could handle all the poker i wanted to play. I found this great site and started freerolling my butt off. We will see where it goes.... GL all Tal

P

Poom12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excitement, money and my love for the game.

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i start: money & fame
Now: Many things :)

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the people that you meet, and the storys they tell about poker and life..

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had an accident and broke his leg, and while I was recovering, I learned to play poker ))))

B

bangurself

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love it. After that the rest is bonus. Of course money is a draw to the game but you have to love it first,

N

NotVincent559

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love gambling and love card games. Seems like quite a game when it combines both! haha

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tv once had a program with a man that called himself the axeman, this is when I first became interested, after playing a short while winning a fair bit keep me interested

BCK777

BCK777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing that is the money and of course an incredible explosion of emotions when you takes the 1st place in the tournament.

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like win, like succesful bluff, like emotions and adrenalin,.. and love money, really:D

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Win money easily. Although it is not easy.